AC Extreme multiclass @ Nurbugring Sprint - Fri 19th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am using Nvidia's Shadowplay to record and/or live stream, works great has barely any performance impact but you have to have an nvidia card obviously. I use am O/C'ed 780 along with a 2500k O/Ced to 4.5Ghz, that chip has proven to be the best value for money I ever bought for my PCs and I still don't see any reason to upgrade it.

I am using Nvidia's Shadowplay to record and/or live stream, works great has barely any performance impact but you have to have an nvidia card obviously. I use am O/C'ed 780 along with a 2500k O/Ced to 4.5Ghz, that chip has proven to be the best value for money I ever bought for my PCs and I still don't see any reason to upgrade it.

I have the new Asus Strix 780 6GB and an i7 4770K so i will give shadowplay a go and see how i get on.

Thanks

I have been using Shadowplay, but I have problems trying to edit the video in premiere pro. Because of variable framerate, the audio and video doesn't sync when I try to import it into Premier Pro for editing. I'm kinda looking for an alternative though.

MSI Afterburner has a recording option (even if you don't have a MSI card). I downloaded Mirillis Action! and I am going to give it a try. Heard that Bandicam is pretty good also. Even the programs that are not free have a trial period to give them a try.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%