• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eXtreme MotoCross 2 for Android

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by gamayun, May 15, 2012.

1. Hello Everybody !

I just released the sequel to our motocross racing game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamayun.extrememotocross2free']eXtremeMotoCross 2[/URL]

More than half a million players downloaded it, and as I got many requests, here is the second opus!
    I added the gameplay from eXtremeslotRacing to it, and I hope you’ll have a lot of fun, and hope to see your HighScore written on our Hall Of Fame online!

It is aimed for casual gamers, from all ages as I made it easy for my daughter of 3 years old to play at it!

There is also an original song from The Almighty Grind, Thanks a lot to them to join us in this adventure!

Here is the video:

Have fun and do not hesitate to comment it here, whether you liked it or not, it'll help me improve it.

Enjoy !

Thierry

2. Just a few more words to tell you all that I'm sorry the link I gave you was down yesterday, it was a problem with the file hosted on Google's servers :(

Now it is up and running :)

Cheers,

Thierry