AC Extra Staff Member Needed

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I went to about 18:30 but lost out on practice time as i was on the forum.
if you sign up after 18:00 it does not mean you will get in.

• Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
lets all stick to the same rules. Then you all know were you stand on a day to day basis

If you could put up a race for Saturday with Formula Abarths @ any track and a race for Sunday with GT3's @ anytrack then you will make some EU members happy :) (At least that is how I see it)
Having no race for 2 weeks is murdering the club IMO

Maybe this will help to get some races going for you guys.:)
Remember you have to be a licensed member to race in the club.

Template for a club race
Tell the the night you want to race and ill set up the server for you
copy and paste and add the details
test it make sure you are happy with your choice and then tag me

Insert picture here
Does this mean anyone can set up a race? Have you guys got the help you need yet?

it was a temporary measure to try to help in filling as gap.
i hope in a couple of days the new AC staff will be posting events.
So ill leave the club events to them to post.

thanks to all that showed a interest in helping out in the situation.

Yes, as of today

Akis Kevrekidis
Frank van Oeveren
Ryan Ogurek
Simon Knight
and myself

will complement the staff and help out moderating the forums and posting, organizing and monitoring US and EU Racing Club / League events.

We will particularly focus on getting the EU Racing Club up and running again as soon as possible! The World Cup ends on Sunday night as well, which I hope will motivate more people to race again.
Right now is like 'the first day at work' for us - you'll be hearing from us soon!

Last edited:
Yes, as of today

Akis Kevrekidis
Frank van Oeveren
Ryan Ogurek
Simon Knight
and myself

will complement the staff and help out moderating the forums and posting, organizing and monitoring US and EU Racing Club / League events.

We will particularly focus on getting the EU Racing Club up and running again as soon as possible! The World Cup ends on Sunday night as well, which I hope will motivate more people to race again.
Right now is like 'the first day at work' for us - you'll be hearing from us soon!

Congrats to the newly appointed Staff Members! Looking forward to what's coming up next

Yes, as of today

Akis Kevrekidis
Frank van Oeveren
Ryan Ogurek
Simon Knight
and myself

Congratulations and thank you very much guys! :notworthy:
!t would be great to have EU racing club back!! :rolleyes:
I was close to getting me an iracing license :thumbsdown:

btw... if there would be a race tonight you could definitely count me in :whistling::D

Congratulations and thank you very much guys! :notworthy:
!t would be great to have EU racing club back!! :rolleyes:
I was close to getting me an iracing license :thumbsdown:

btw... if there would be a race tonight you could definitely count me in :whistling::D
Planning a race and driving it on the same day will not bring up a big attendance :p
And you must have been very desperate when you start thinking about iRacing :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years