Extended Controls

Apps Extended Controls v2.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone. Pretty dumb question but I feel desperate honestly. I have a T300 (I don´t know if the wheel matters) and everytime I try to bind a modifier button it just doesn´t work. ABS and TC only seem to work when I press R2 or L2, it doesn´t recognise select or start as the modifier button. Any help would be hightly appreciated!
View attachment 749909
Might just be a limitation of CSPs button binding feature atm, I’ll bring it up with Ilja.

Is there a way of adding deadzone to a controller joystick? I use an xbox controller in work and I have the throttle/brake on the right stick, which is good but with the stick released the brake lights flicker on and off as it just nudges into the braking part of the axis.

Great app though, I use it with my wheel at home all the time. Thanks for not just making this, but making it for the community.
Hey! Right now Extended Controls is mainly for button bindings. I believe there are some other apps on Overtake that can assist with setting up controller sticks the way you may want. AC-X is one I believe.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.