Exporting track to rFactor

HI, it happens when trying to export to rfactor a proyect with one object.

I send you the VENUES ,I hope you can give me some clue, because I stopped my first proyect release due to this bloddy error, (sorry),

the xpacks could not be uploaded, due to big size, but i will send you by email, if you want.

Cheers

Pc: intel pentium 2.2 dual core, ati hd2400xt 256 mb, HDD 320 GB, 2 GB, OS XP profesional RAM, and the same happens in a AMD 4800, nvidia 1gb 8600 gt, 6 gb ram

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
Error in the application.
-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.BaseMesh.Clone(MeshFlags options, VertexElement[] declaration, Device device)
at BobsBits.rFactor_GMT.PopulateFromObjectGroup(rFactor_ObjectGroup ObjectGroup, Vector3 Offset, String Name, Venue Venue)
at BobsBits.rFactor.rFactor_Venue.AddObjects()
at BobsBits.rFactor.rFactor_Venue.CreateAll(Venue Venue, Vector3 Offset, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder)
at BobsBits.Venue.ExportForrFactor(String ExePath, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder, String VenueName, String TrackName, Boolean OverwriteTDF, Boolean OverwriteGDB, Boolean OverwriteSCN, Boolean OverwriteAIW, Boolean OverwriteCAM)
at BobsTrackBuilder.frmExport.butrFactorExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
.. rest not needed ...

Attachments

• BTB VENUES ERROR.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 150
hi, piddy, mmmm whats missing?, of course i use the last version.... I ve tried to save it with another name..., i beg you to tell what is missing, you have already the BTB track files, I sent you 2 days ago. lets see:

1- latest version, ok I use
2- new thread and description, ok
3-PC´s specs
4- Venue and xpacks, venue ok, xpacks by mail if desireed
5- narrow down, the problem is well located, exporting to rfactor the error described above appeared, if i remove the object, the exporting is ok, but i need that object, and it is the same object but with a polygon reduction.

cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back