1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Exporting problems

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by CFraley, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I am working on a track, and have exported in many times for testing purposes. The last time I exported it, it loaded in rFactor, but there were no materials showing. I could drive around the track and crash into the walls, but there was no texture except a few Objects and SObjects. Has anyone else had this error, and if so, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
    Clayton Fraley

2. Ok will try that. The track loads just fine, and I can drive around on it, but nothing but a few Objects and SObjects appear. The track, walls, terrain, etc are drivable, just not showing a texture.

3. How do you change the LOD values? Sorry if I seem stupid, just starting out with modding rFactor.

4. I've never had this issue, but if breaking up the track into several objects sorts it out, you ought to know that you break up the track by adding a new surface and selecting 'set material'. I've never seen any way of manually setting the LOD values*, except for editing the scn file. And who wants to do that after each export?

If you have 3dsimed, you could load your scn in there. That can show quite a few properties, and material info, for a venue.

*edit: For tracks