F1 2016 Explanation about R&D

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, I am a little confused about R&D, how it works.

The question is: if I don’t use R&D, my car’s performances remain the same, but what happens to others teams? Do they improve performances or not?

Because I started my season with Haas and now at the end, thanks to R&D, my team is better than Red Bull, so others teams seem to have had no improvements during the season.

If I stay on Haas next season, I will continue to improve until the end of R&D, but at this point my Haas will be very close to Mercedes, very unreal indeed.

Can you clear my head?

Thank-you mates

The question is: if I don’t use R&D, my car’s performances remain the same, but what happens to others teams? Do they improve performances or not?

They definitely improve their cars as well. When you start a new weekend, check out the left column at your laptop screen to see which teams get upgrades. Their development is slower compared to the player if the player do all of the practice objectives and get good results. You might have caught Mercedes now, but when they complete their upgrades, they will be far ahead of you even if you completed all of your R/D.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back