Resource icon

Misc Experimental physical cam 2 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Experimental physical cam 2 - Cam Mod, physical Mod

3jxLCzl.jpg

I do not authorize the distribution of this mod without the credits, with credits of the Author is another story!

I did not like F1 2017 very much, I found the 2016 much better and workable, I made this mod just to get to play 2017 because I could not even enter the game, it could be that many liked it, but I did not like it very much, gross concrete track nothing to see with a race track in real, in the lighting seems something fake, just...

Read more about this resource...

I knew it was your mod, so I posted it. :p:p:p I really liked the freedom that you gave in the modifications of camera angles in the mod of 2016.

I knew it was your mod, so I posted it. :p:p:p I really liked the freedom that you gave in the modifications of camera angles in the mod of 2016.
Yes, you are right
I did not remember to try this time, I'm going to study the files to see if I remember what I changed and I try to do this, because, I left some different options for those who use track, and as I do not have, better to return to normal, then I increase in 1.1

ready, now you can set much more, the cockpit and camera pod with the 2 new packages of the new version, then tell me if it's good

vlasovas updated Experimental physical cam 2 v1.1 with a new update entry:

Experimental physical cam 2 v1.2

RECOMENDATIONS
aYl6bs1.jpg

- Added two packages without the physics attending to requests (gameplay default codemasters)
- Correction of the greater possibility of angles in the packages that do not have it, because before the pod offsets of some had
- Addition of the highest adjustment angle for the pods offset also of their respective packages

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!
I use Version "Rear Cam with Tilt", and that´s my favourite. But in these version, and in all versions 1-4, I have massive Force Feedback Vibration (I use Logitech G29), even on a straight stretch.

When I use for example "8 More Angle Without Physical Tilt", then I´ve normal Force Feedback Vibration, the same as without this MOD.

Why is that? And can we have the versions 1-4 without these strong Force Feedback Effects too please?

Hi!
I use Version "Rear Cam with Tilt", and that´s my favourite. But in these version, and in all versions 1-4, I have massive Force Feedback Vibration (I use Logitech G29), even on a straight stretch.

When I use for example "8 More Angle Without Physical Tilt", then I´ve normal Force Feedback Vibration, the same as without this MOD.

Why is that? And can we have the versions 1-4 without these strong Force Feedback Effects too please?
is due to mod physics, the bumps caused on the track, the versions 7 and 8 do not have that part, so it comes close to the game, you can use versions 7 and 8, the only difference of them, is the ability to extend the range of adjustments position, but wait one more day, and I do this version that you like without the physics, I have to leave early tomorrow, so I can only do it night tomorrow, as I do not have a steering wheel yet these thingsI can not test

but wait one more day, and I do this version that you like without the physics, I have to leave early tomorrow, so I can only do it night tomorrow, as I do not have a steering wheel yet these thingsI can not test

Very good news, thanks in forward!

Background my question in Post #13 are two things:

First, when I use my favourite version of the MOD (Rear Cam with Tilt), then the continuous rattling noises from the Force Feedback disturb my children while sleeping (no joke).

And second, I like the cockpit view settings, which you recommend here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/experimental-physical-cam-2-v1-1.18302/ for the versions 1-4, much more as for the versions 5-8!

Very good news, thanks in forward!

Background my question in Post #13 are two things:

First, when I use my favourite version of the MOD (Rear Cam with Tilt), then the continuous rattling noises from the Force Feedback disturb my children while sleeping (no joke).

And second, I like the cockpit view settings, which you recommend here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/experimental-physical-cam-2-v1-1.18302/ for the versions 1-4, much more as for the versions 5-8!
is done, I did not have time to test, the file is already at the server limit, so I made 2 versions, the ones you can use

hi first i love your mod its awesome
but i have one bad annoying issue it does NOT SAVE =..(
i drove 2h race in carrermode and i made a break after restart the game i was at beginnig of my carrer
please help me i cant save with your awesome mod

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back