F1 2011 Experiencing a VERY weird glitch, wondering if anyone else has also?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I drive with a controller, first of all..

While playing the game recently, using my joystick on the controller to steer, instead of the car steering, the camera angle keeps changing to focus on the right side of my car, and meanwhile the car isn't steering at all! Not only that but it is just making me completely dizzy with the screen jumping back and forth between the side view and the forward view. It's only happened online a handful of times (oddly enough, the track it happens on the most is Montreal, but last night it did it at Silverstone also). But it comes and goes...every 10 seconds or so and then I'll be fine for a few laps and then it will do it again.

VERY ANNOYING! Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes I have had that experience aswell except i can steer the the car still. It happens so much im used to it, also my DRS opens randomly (only in practice and qualifying), and engine keeps changing its settings! and yes while im driving!!!! Its bloody annoying but my pad is broken, im suprised it still works. I had to solder the duel shock back together so I no why my pad is messing around, maybe your duel shock is not working(im asuming your a Playstation user).

I hear what you're saying Oli, but it's just so weird that it's only been happening recently. And the weirdest thing is it has only happened while I'm playing Montreal, but then it started happening at Silverstone, and just last night I was practicing for a league race next week at Monaco and that is the absolute WORST place to completely lose concentration, LOL

When I get on later, I'm going to turn off the dualshock and see if I can pinpoint that as the problem..if not I'm gonna need a new controller which I don't know how I feel because the buttons aren't going to be spaced the same :\

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%