• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Experiences help

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by dave kirk, Apr 7, 2017.

1. dave kirk

dave kirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Hi,
    I've had the free content for a while now, I've never really liked the handling model of R3E but the last few weeks I have started playing the game more as I like the content, My question is, I have bought a few experiences but how do I play them as experiences? All I can find so far is the "championship" where I have to assign the tracks etc myself, I assumed that I would be doing a season style thing when I bought them.
    Any answers or clarification would be greatly appreciated

:)

2. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Greek SimRacing Community

Ratings:
    +1,960
    That feature has been removed from the game, now you have to go to championship add your favorite rules and add your tracks. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. dave kirk

dave kirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Gutted :( :(
    That is so frustrating, I was looking forward to using the old format

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    You actually have more control this way. But setting up the season is initially annoying.