AC Exos S1 @ Mugello - Sun 21.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry Kristoffer, that was me. Mustafa and I touched. I think he had a lag problem or something. But it was clearly my fault also. I'll try to be more carefull next time when I get back on the track.

Luckily I missed the T1 mayham, because for some reason I had to start from the pit. Great show though ;)

I have fault too. I entered that chicane very early and i was trying the controlling the steer. Naturally no accelerate that time. I think you didnt see to my ease off.

I formatted the pc saturday and i changed the video options in game, that lagged and stuttering isue for me. Apoligized everbody.

In game my speed is very low and i tried the finishing the race. I am very upset to @Emil Praga . I was surprised, when i saw him to my backward. Even when i saw Emil; i thougt, lapping early this much?

By the way, what a fly @Mathias André . I was Emil's back and i saw you live stream.

In the game i choose slick tires. Last week in Monza, i chosen slick tires too and not wear out full race. But Mugello my tires gone ~17th lap.

My second RD race and i need many race practise. But its funy race and thanks all participants.

The same tyre compound wears at a different rate at each circuit. On Mugello more so than Monza, because Mugello has many mid and high speed corners that tax the tyres.

Yes i know Georg. I suppose 2010 italy grand prix, S. Vettel was pitting last lap because of the two different tires compound. His tires keep 51 laps. Tires in monza wearing out low the other low speed circuits.

I want to see the wearing out the tires alive. As i said i need race practise.

Alright, so I made a quick release of my tracker app, it's not the prettiest but it (should) work.
You can download it at: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/actracker.3412/
Extract it to steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python and rename the "0.1" folder to "actracker".

Once out of the pits it will show you the few cars in front and behind you. Your car appear in grey, cars you're racing in white, cars ahead of you that you're lapping in green, and cars behind you about to lap you in red (the colours only appear in race mode, not in practice/quali).
The first number is the position of the car, followed by how many lap the car has done, the player name and the time delta.

This is just an initial release for testing so any feedback is appreciated.
One comment about the timedelta: this is done very roughly for now: it takes the current best lap and divides by "how far ahead/behind" the other cars are. That also means that it only displays the delta from lap 2 once it has a best lap. I have some ideas to turn it into a real sector delta, closer to what iracing does, but it will have to wait for a future version.

Have fun and let me know any bugs, comments and suggestions.
Cheers!

mod-edit: link removed

Last edited:
Alright, so I made a quick release of my tracker app, it's not the prettiest but it (should) work.
You can download it at: https://github.com/mathiasuk/actracker/archive/0.1.zip
Extract it to steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python and rename the "0.1" folder to "actracker".

Once out of the pits it will show you the few cars in front and behind you. Your car appear in grey, cars you're racing in white, cars ahead of you that you're lapping in green, and cars behind you about to lap you in red (the colours only appear in race mode, not in practice/quali).
The first number is the position of the car, followed by how many lap the car has done, the player name and the time delta.

This is just an initial release for testing so any feedback is appreciated.
One comment about the timedelta: this is done very roughly for now: it takes the current best lap and divides by "how far ahead/behind" the other cars are. That also means that it only displays the delta from lap 2 once it has a best lap. I have some ideas to turn it into a real sector delta, closer to what iracing does, but it will have to wait for a future version.

Have fun and let me know any bugs, comments and suggestions.
Cheers!
Hi Mathias, please use our resource manager to share your apps with.
I have to remove the link you've provided to stay true to our forum rules.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back