Exclusive: RACE - Collectors Pack. Join and Win!

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment is proud to give away the RACE - Collectors Pack to one of our community members. We have made a selection of the finest RACE 07 expansion packs and you can win this exclusive bundle consisting of four games plus the original RACE 07 base game.
race_collectorspack.jpg
The RACE - Collectors Pack consists of:
  • GTR Evolution
  • GT Power Expansion
  • WTCC 2010
  • Retro Expansion
You can win this exclusive bundle of games by telling us in the comments below what you wish to see in SimBin's upcoming GTR game! A winner will be randomly selected via a draw.

Competition ends Thursday September 1, 2011.

For more game information please visit the GTR 3 forum or the RACE 07 forum

Good tire model and FFB, good and fast default setups, included telemetry (motec or mclaren) and a bit of help with car setups (virtual mechanic would be great). Also better gearbox model with more option (clutchless upshifts, blips auto/off, ...). Better and quicker AI in the first lap, night races and blinding sun!

Realistic endurance racing with full tyre wear, fuel consumption, pit stops, driver swaps (with AI as well as real players) and day/night cycles. I would just love to be able to race in a full 24 hour Le Mans.
A real team radio, with live timings and strategy (maybe with different strategies with different teams: aggresive, conservative, and so on). This is something I haven't really seen in any game and it would be a great immersion feature. It would be great to have audio feedback on your driving (sector times, tire wear and fuel consumption) as well as strategy calls (pit stops).
Full telemetry mode for replays with lap to lap comparing features.

I'd like to see real hi poly models on cars, good graphics(not that important thou) also weather sim. and really good PHYSICS. also I'd like to have NO INPUT LAG, as that sucks. Most of all I'd like complete 24h races like Co-op. what I mean is that u'r sitting home playing about 4 hours straight, u gotta take a piss, but u can't, or u'll be behind others... fuuuu..... then a friend from somewhere in the world can join and take on another 4 hours. like driver switching.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 402 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 259 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 190 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 317 12.9%