Exclusive: RACE - Collectors Pack. Join and Win!

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment is proud to give away the RACE - Collectors Pack to one of our community members. We have made a selection of the finest RACE 07 expansion packs and you can win this exclusive bundle consisting of four games plus the original RACE 07 base game.
race_collectorspack.jpg
The RACE - Collectors Pack consists of:
  • GTR Evolution
  • GT Power Expansion
  • WTCC 2010
  • Retro Expansion
You can win this exclusive bundle of games by telling us in the comments below what you wish to see in SimBin's upcoming GTR game! A winner will be randomly selected via a draw.

Competition ends Thursday September 1, 2011.

For more game information please visit the GTR 3 forum or the RACE 07 forum

Changable weather during the race, day/night racing; enduro races, driver swaps; "working" cockpit (lamps, devices, shifters), "real" pit crew; different tires (hard, medium, soft, wet, rain); safety car; and wide chose of cars (different epoches - 60's/70's or/and 80'/90's - it would be just great). And, of course, real driving experience! Maybe I want too much, but it's GTR! Best ever... :cool::cool::cool:

No more UNKOWN's :) Can't seem to find the unknows in either tracks or cars :)But seriously, it must be doable to present the missing links in tracks and cars for online races. Makes it more easy to look for additional stuff.Further, as stated above a lot :), changeable weather during races, realistic setups, different tires and stuff like that. Personally I don't give a *** about graphical details as working pit crews and stuff like that. If I want to watch a pit crew at work, I go and look a race on the television. I want them to concetrate on the driving experience, and all factors that influence that experience in a positive way. Just my 2 cents.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%