1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive: RACE - Collectors Pack. Join and Win!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by RaceDepartment, Aug 25, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

RaceDepartment is proud to give away the RACE - Collectors Pack to one of our community members. We have made a selection of the finest RACE 07 expansion packs and you can win this exclusive bundle consisting of four games plus the original RACE 07 base game.
    The RACE - Collectors Pack consists of:
    • GTR Evolution
    • GT Power Expansion
    • WTCC 2010
    • Retro Expansion
    You can win this exclusive bundle of games by telling us in the comments below what you wish to see in SimBin's upcoming GTR game! A winner will be randomly selected via a draw.

Competition ends Thursday September 1, 2011.

For more game information please visit the GTR 3 forum or the RACE 07 forum
  2. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Endurance racing and day/night racing again ! wooot
  3. Dynamic weather & Day/Night Changes ... Car-Designer ...
  4. Changing weather throughout a race, working safety cars for incidents, and night racing
  5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Chance for let me win every Race:D
  6. It is better to be two "drivers" who play online Endurance racing and can to replace in the pit, definitely working seafty cars for incidents, more supertouring cars like the Volvo S40, and S2000 & NGTC cars :redface:
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i would like to see endurance racing (again) with dirt efects on the cars, i don't like the car to finish a 24 hour race like it started it.
  8. I would like to see a wider range of cars and tracks!Also i would like to get a better replay function, the one Race use today is not wery friendly for us who makes videos of the race :)
  9. just real driving experience and useable default setups!
  10. I would like to see more touring car manufactures and maybe best each touring car series challenge.:cool:
  11. A better server tool with remote admin and perhaps a http redirect for auto downloading of tracks/mods ;)
  12. Changable weather during the race, day/night racing; enduro races, driver swaps; "working" cockpit (lamps, devices, shifters), "real" pit crew; different tires (hard, medium, soft, wet, rain); safety car; and wide chose of cars (different epoches - 60's/70's or/and 80'/90's - it would be just great). And, of course, real driving experience! Maybe I want too much, but it's GTR! Best ever... :cool::cool::cool:
  13. Dynamic weather and track. Also better physics engine.
  14. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

No more UNKOWN's :) Can't seem to find the unknows in either tracks or cars :)But seriously, it must be doable to present the missing links in tracks and cars for online races. Makes it more easy to look for additional stuff.Further, as stated above a lot :), changeable weather during races, realistic setups, different tires and stuff like that. Personally I don't give a *** about graphical details as working pit crews and stuff like that. If I want to watch a pit crew at work, I go and look a race on the television. I want them to concetrate on the driving experience, and all factors that influence that experience in a positive way. Just my 2 cents.
  15. Dynamic weather & Day/Night transition
  16. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I want changable weather during the race, working pit crew, safety car, old GT cars, good telemetry and better physics engine ;)
  17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

A good mixture of touring cars, GT cars and prototypes.
  18. ALMS/LMS cars! :)
  19. Probably ALMS series. With it comes possibility of endurace races, including proper headlights for night part of race and changeable weather. Then I am happy :)
  20. The most accurate possible physics and a quality AI. Also LMS cars!