evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
can someone tell me how to move the widgets in game?
Providing you have the latest version:
  1. Press ALT + E when on track to bring up the configuration panel.
  2. In the left column where each widget has a name most (not all) sections have a "Move" button. Click it to move the corresponding widget.
  3. The widget now moves with the mouse. Left click to save position. At the moment the widget initially jumps to the mouse position but I hope to make the mouse jump to the widget in a future release.
  4. On the configuration panel click Save to save the settings or you can use one of the two "Apply" buttons to apply the change (but it will not be saved if you close the game). Press Cancel to forget the change.
Watch this video (jump to 3:25 for how to do it).

Last edited:
Providing you have the latest version:
  1. Press ALT + E when on track to bring up the configuration panel.
  2. In the left column where each widget has a name most (not all) sections have a "Move" button. Click it to move the corresponding widget.
  3. The widget now moves with the mouse. Left click to save position. At the moment the widget initially jumps to the mouse position but I hope to make the mouse jump to the widget in a future release.
  4. On the configuration panel click Save to save the settings or you can use one of the two "Apply" buttons to apply the change (but it will not be saved if you close the game). Press Cancel to forget the change.
Watch this video (jump to 3:25 for how to do it).
thanks!

Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

More Bug Fixes!

I thought I had the code sorted with the release of V1.0 but I keep finding issues.

Sorry for the rapid updates and repeated downloads.
  • Fixed bug where close indicator showed instead of overlap indicator if two cars were near, one close and one overlapping.
  • Corrected some help text.
  • CloseDistance now defined by player car length not player car width.
  • Allow both the image background and the drawn background at same time if desired.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is what the LeaderBoard widget does but it needs a good bit of work. I use the in-game one as that does exactly what I need and I don't use the evoHUD+ one.

A combination of the new in-game hud and evoHUD+.

Improving the LeaderBoard widget is on the list of things to do but not a priority as the in-game one seems to do everything required.

Hey :)
I got your HUD setup great and am loving it..
But just a thought is it possible to get ffb input feedback put with the pedal box ?
Like a meter that tells if our ffb is to high or to low pretty much like the one they got on iracing..
If not its fine i still love it the way it is :)

Unlike iRacing, AMS has the default FFB values set to optimal for every car (provided you haven't tweaked them yourself) with some mild clipping. So you shouldn't really need the FFB meter anyway.

And I don't think it's currently possible to get such data using EvoHUD anyway. It might not even be available in the AMS API.

Just installed and loved it! Great job!
I have just a question... i'm using 720p TV as a monitor, and the widgets are soooo big on the screen... How can i change the widgets sizes? I noticed that Helimobilista has an option to change widget size, but the others don't.

Some of the widgets allow you to specify a font size. Choose a smaller one. Some of them will scale depending on the font chosen.

Other than those that do (top of my head this is the brakes, tires, leaderboard, pit timing) there is no way at the moment.

I'll look into it.

Some of the widgets allow you to specify a font size. Choose a smaller one. Some of them will scale depending on the font chosen.

Other than those that do (top of my head this is the brakes, tires, leaderboard, pit timing) there is no way at the moment.

I'll look into it.
Ok! Great job anyway, I can imagine how much time you spend doing this, respect!

Can you give more detail. The game doesn't launch or you can't go on track?

Crash on load to garage or load to track is a known issue that as yet we can not find the cause.

Crash on launch of game would be a new issue.

Is it compatible with multiplayer without the server having the mod in use?
Is it possible to make the bottom bar (tyre, brakes and so on) a bit bigger?
The km/h counter got small too. Can I increase its size?
I couldnt try the latter two myself, because I worry about point #1
edit: Oh and does it work with 2560x1600 (16:10 aspect ratio) ?

Would it even be possible to move just the km/h counter out of its box in somewhere the middle of the screen

just the number like seen on my NFS 3 video:
Go to 1:54 if it doesnt start there with the embedded player.
This way I have the speedometer very good in sight while driving, which helps me often.

Is it compatible with multiplayer without the server having the mod in use?
Yes

Is it possible to make the bottom bar (tyre, brakes and so on) a bit bigger?
Yes

The km/h counter got small too. Can I increase its size?
No

does it work with 2560x1600 (16:10 aspect ratio) ?
Yes

Would it even be possible to move just the km/h counter out of its box in somewhere the middle of the screen
No

Nobkins updated evoHUD+ with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Changes from previous version
  • LeaderBoard
    • Fixed issue where incorrect Max Speed was shown if people left or joined the server
  • Pit Timing
    • Now displays the max speed each car achieves. Useful for working out if you are running higher or lower wing settings.
  • Helimobilista
    • Cars now display if any part of the car is within the defined ranged rather than just the center of the car within the range.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back