evoHUD+

Other evoHUD+ 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nobkins submitted a new resource:

evoHUD+ Nobkins mod of evoHUD - An Alpha release of my improved evoHUD

This version is a direct replacement of kenken's evoHUD. It comes with 1.5 release of evoHUD dll's.

You should consider this download an Alpha build. It may work. It may not. Further development is unlikely as the author of the original evoHUD is no longer will to assist with this project.

This version of evoHUD has the following improvements:
  • widgets split into separate files allowing easy customisation
  • configuration options split into...

Read more about this resource...

I was running the F3s at Adelaide for tonights club race and the track map and pit speed indicator were not working.

The trackmap did not display (but the box containing the widget was still visible with 'could not display map' or similar).

The pit speed indicator had the 'limit' at 0kph. The 'actual speed indicator' was working on the display, though.

@CMGARAGE I had the same problem with the map with my evoHUD layout (happened last week at Hockenheim National as well). Kenken apparently did some changes related to track map in the 1.5.0 release, but I didn't have time to test it yet (but might do it later today).

I was running the F3s at Adelaide for tonights club race and the track map and pit speed indicator were not working.

The trackmap did not display (but the box containing the widget was still visible with 'could not display map' or similar).

The pit speed indicator had the 'limit' at 0kph. The 'actual speed indicator' was working on the display, though.

I'll look into both.

I'm very much looking forward to that. I spent quite a lot of time trying to do exactly that, but in the end gave up since I couldn't come up with a solution I'd be satisfied with. Best I could manage was a solution that did seem to work fine, but broke as soon as you got lapped by the race leader :(

Yeh I think dealing with being lapped is going to be a problem /difficulty. Trying to remember how in-game HUD handles it. Think it just shows +1 laps with no time difference even to nearest drivers.

It does do that, but it's still relative to you. So if only the leader laps you, then he shows as being a lap ahead, but you see the relative time for the cars still about to lap you just fine. Whereas in my version, as soon as you got lapped by the leader, either everyone behind you showed as being a lap ahead, or, alternatively, with a slightly different approach, the times for the cars behind you were correct, but the times to cars that lapped you were wrong (since the "time behind leader" command gives you a relative value, not absolute, so if the leader is a lap and 10 seconds ahead, it just gives you a value of 10 seconds).

I still got some ideas to try to work around that, but I suck at coding, so it's not likely to happen.

Why I didn't receive any notification?Sometimes the forum goes down, btw...
Great work Nobkins!
I am very busy at work but if you need something let me know, I will be glad to help!
I am waiting the new default HUD, I think Reiza are going to implement a lot of stuff (well...compared to previous version of course) so I think we will need to arrange a different layout too :p

Hello evoHUD is the best, and this version is improved! but the first time i tried it worked fne for 5 secs (i liked so much wich i saw) and then:

Any one know how to solve :
"Error when running widgets\leaderboard.nut: slice out of range" (i get the nut file but wich parameter it has to de adjusted?
Thank you!!! (fiala version also cool but more problematic in my pc...if not...)

@ in many tracks the trackmap fails to show, in others some boxes dissapear in certain sectors...in others ones are allright. when it is allright i love the work that u have done, the colour and the size of the map is perfect, moe stylish than any other version. In Nobkins version i had a debug error.

Thank you.

Nobkins updated evoHUD+ Nobkins mod of evoHUD with a new update entry:

Lots of big changes. Movable widgets in-game. Customisable options in-game.

This update brings evoHUD+ very close to a beta release (beta being feature complete but requiring testing).

There are lots of big improvements in this release:
  • All widgets can be moved in-game
  • All widgets can be configured in-game
  • No longer need to edit files to change options
  • Many fixes and improvements
Please take note of the installation instructions contained in the readMe.txt

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just in case this helps people spot the installation instructions for this latest update I will post them here as well as on the main download page:

Installation / Updating
If you do not have evoHUD+ already installed you can skip items 1 & 2.
  1. Rename your evoHUD+ config folder (located here: Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD\configs\) to something like "configOld".
  2. Delete your widgets folder (located here: Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD\widgets\).
  3. Extract to your automobilista directory. Overwrite any existing files.
  4. Go to the Automobilista\Plugins\evoHUD and run the "DBCreator.exe" file. This will allow the trackMap to work.
  5. Launch Automobilista and enjoy

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years