• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Other evoHUD+ Nobkins mod of evoHUD 0.1.2 Alpha

An Alpha release of my improved evoHUD

1. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    Nobkins submitted a new resource:

evoHUD+ Nobkins mod of evoHUD - An Alpha release of my improved evoHUD

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +220
    I was running the F3s at Adelaide for tonights club race and the track map and pit speed indicator were not working.

The trackmap did not display (but the box containing the widget was still visible with 'could not display map' or similar).

The pit speed indicator had the 'limit' at 0kph. The 'actual speed indicator' was working on the display, though.

3. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,878
    @CMGARAGE I had the same problem with the map with my evoHUD layout (happened last week at Hockenheim National as well). Kenken apparently did some changes related to track map in the 1.5.0 release, but I didn't have time to test it yet (but might do it later today).

4. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    I'll look into both.

5. Francisco Martins

Francisco Martins

Ratings:
    +0
    Please let me know if in the box "leaderBoard" is it possible to change the times for relative to me?
    Thank you for the beautiful work, I'm really enjoying it, congratulations ...

sorry the English...

6. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    You can make it show gaps to next driver but gap relative to driver not yet. On the list to do.

7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,878
    I'm very much looking forward to that. I spent quite a lot of time trying to do exactly that, but in the end gave up since I couldn't come up with a solution I'd be satisfied with. Best I could manage was a solution that did seem to work fine, but broke as soon as you got lapped by the race leader :(

8. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    Yeh I think dealing with being lapped is going to be a problem /difficulty. Trying to remember how in-game HUD handles it. Think it just shows +1 laps with no time difference even to nearest drivers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,878
    It does do that, but it's still relative to you. So if only the leader laps you, then he shows as being a lap ahead, but you see the relative time for the cars still about to lap you just fine. Whereas in my version, as soon as you got lapped by the leader, either everyone behind you showed as being a lap ahead, or, alternatively, with a slightly different approach, the times for the cars behind you were correct, but the times to cars that lapped you were wrong (since the "time behind leader" command gives you a relative value, not absolute, so if the leader is a lap and 10 seconds ahead, it just gives you a value of 10 seconds).

I still got some ideas to try to work around that, but I suck at coding, so it's not likely to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Francisco Martins

Francisco Martins

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all for the answer.
    Good job...

11. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +378
    Why I didn't receive any notification?Sometimes the forum goes down, btw...
    Great work Nobkins!
    I am very busy at work but if you need something let me know, I will be glad to help!
    I am waiting the new default HUD, I think Reiza are going to implement a lot of stuff (well...compared to previous version of course) so I think we will need to arrange a different layout too :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    For anyone interested now that school holidays are coming g to an end I should be able to work again the HUD next week. Hopefully get the features kenken added to the base evoHUD tested and mouse positioning of widgets.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  13. danracer2000

danracer2000
    AUTOMOBILISTA Unofficial - discord channel staff Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Hello evoHUD is the best, and this version is improved! but the first time i tried it worked fne for 5 secs (i liked so much wich i saw) and then:

Any one know how to solve :
    "Error when running widgets\leaderboard.nut: slice out of range" (i get the nut file but wich parameter it has to de adjusted?
    Thank you!!! (fiala version also cool but more problematic in my pc...if not...)

14. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,878
    If you could explain in the appropriate thread in what way it is more problematic, perhaps we could do something about it. Though Nobkins' version is absolutely superior to mine, no doubt about that.

15. danracer2000

danracer2000
    AUTOMOBILISTA Unofficial - discord channel staff Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    @ in many tracks the trackmap fails to show, in others some boxes dissapear in certain sectors...in others ones are allright. when it is allright i love the work that u have done, the colour and the size of the map is perfect, moe stylish than any other version. In Nobkins version i had a debug error.
    [​IMG]

Thank you.

16. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    I am almost ready for beta release of evoHUD+ would should fix many things. @danracer2000