EVE F1 - Belgium 1966

Here's mine. Still have to test Ramon's to compare but this got me to complete my laps. Still looking to get below 3:30 though. Hit a 3:27.

Shortened gearing.
Added rear ARB to counter understeer and add braking stability.
Lowered rear camber though I'm not sure about that yet
Lowered tyre pressures and evened them out a little overall.
Fuel is still default (61L).
---
Update:
Stiffened rear springs.

Attachments

• YG EVE F1 Spa66.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 911
Nice setups guys. Tested Yoeri:s bit yestreday and with few tweaks was able to do 3.24.7 and there is still few seconds to be shaved off when manage to dial out few mistakes here and there.

On a side note, any change of some FR3.5 setups? I have tried to setup that car myself but im just totally lost now, whatever i done with set car just feels really twitchy and has really bad snap oversteer.

Sounds like I got work to do on the EVE. ;)

I'm curious to read what you changed about the set.

I know I have areas to improve my lines and stability, but I didn't expect to have to shave off many more seconds.

Sounds like I got work to do on the EVE. ;)

I'm curious to read what you changed about the set.

I know I have areas to improve my lines and stability, but I didn't expect to have to shave off many more seconds.
Not anything major, just lowered steering lock to 15 as i use lower rotation (270) and softened rear abit.

Thanks for the setups, just a little too twitchy for me LOL. I used Yoeri's gear ratio's which seem to work nicely.

Anyway here's one for the Eve F1 Sport i came up with for the people that like a less twitchy car as i do. My best so far is a 3:26 (not as fast as James or Johhnyw) but i'm still tweaking it.

Attachments

• PW EVE F1_Sport Spa66.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 710

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years