1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

European Track Pack

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Greg Latty, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Ive already purchased this track pack but now that there are new tracks its not showing that I own this pack. Is this happening to anyone else.

2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Having trouble getting the store page to load. I think everyone is hammering it to look at the new stuff. :D

3. its loading for me but very slowly.

4. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

It's showing for me that I can buy it for 395vRP. I previously bought it, but now it contains new tracks.

What it is doing is showing me how little I have to pay for it to get the new tracks to complete the pack. The full cost would be much higher, it is discounted because I own all the other tracks.

This obviously is less than the cost of buying the two tracks individually. (998vRP) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I also saw this...
    But as soon as I had purchased the ADAC GT master 2014 pack/experience, European Track pack went off :p
    It was only a matter of the 2 new tracks, and those tracks are included in GT Master 2014.
    The cost for the 2 additional track in the pack was less than 400vrp, that's less that the price for each track individually

• Like Like x 1