1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars European F3 Championship 2014 1.3

F3 Championship For Game Stock Car Extreme

1. gilles13 submitted a new resource:

European F3 Championship 2014 - F3 Championship For Game Stock Car Extreme

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Absolutely thrilling car to drive! I thought Reiza's F3 was good, but this is in a different league. Thanks so much for doing this!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tpw

Very nice car, thanks very much gilles13. I agree with Rapala it's a thrill to drive, and the sounds are especially great.

My only complaint is that the FFB is very intense and the steering much heavier than just about any other GSC car. Are there some realfeel settings available to tame it a bit?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. yeah if you have the Custom User Interface http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/uidata.3485/
    you can upgrade the feeling of the FFB in the tuning menu
  5. Look in your GSC root directory for RealFeel Plugin.ini.
    Open it in notepad.
    The last entry is probably the settings for the formula 3 car, if that was the last new car you drove.

Look higher up the text for settings from a car that has FFB you are happy with. Copy those numbers into the formula 3 section. Save. :)
  6. Or This LOL

Thanks Keith
  7. tpw

Thanks Keith and Gilles13. I actually stumbled upon that solution too, but couldn't for the life of me work out what to put between the brackets so the settings apply to all the cars. Each car has an entry like [#05 J] or [#08 M]. In the end I edited each car's veh file and added FIA_F3 to the description. This makes [FIA_F] appear in the realfeelplugin.ini.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

Great mod and I think the small windshield issue I was having was down to the track (Spa) I was using. I take it the windshield is just black/smoked?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. It's literally the same mod. Pointless to do so.
  10. Ok but thanks anyway
  11. No problem. Feel free to update the post you made and include the mod rfm. (note you can't just throw the rfm in as the rfm is tied to the game data files in that media fire link need to replace all the files)! Hopefully perhaps someone knows how to do shadders so it can be brought up to gsce standard.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Which FFB update? all the physics files are the same than version 1.0? Did you miss something?
  13. Hmm i think i did

I'll check it tomorrow ok?
  14. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

How does this differ from the F3 cars already in the game?
  15. The reiza f3 are an old chassis and slower

These cars did drive in the 2014 championship

With M Verstappen and. E ocon

Reiza F3

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_04.jpg

fia f3 dallara 2014

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_rFactor-13-08-2015-19-49-35-324.jpg

Download the mod and see for yourself
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015