Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Wishlist

Just some things that would make the game extra nice for me

1) slightly heavier steering, the overall feel is super light. When i sometimes go from one to two hands i end up flying across the road if i knock the wheel even slightly

2) A talking GPS. Just someone that tells you if you speeding and which turns to take. (i might be mistaken, but do some countries in europe use km/h and some use mph)
I do use the map but sometimes the European turn-offs seem a bit weird to me. Obviously there must be a function to turn the voice off if you so desire. So if its trying to be a sim, i think the talking gps would add to it.

3) Slightly widder On & Off ramps onto highways.

Now to finish work, so i can do some deliveries :p

I got the buttons for look left and look right set already. They just take a bit look to look from side to side. If it could be speeded up, or a "quick look" button. Usually by the time you have looked from side to side theres usually cars or trucks coming from the first side again.
In normal world, you usually look as quickly as possible from side to side. Unless its under a different name in the list and i have missed it :redface:

The ones you want are 'Interior Look Left' and 'Interior Look Right'.

The don't release back to the main view forward though so you eaither have to press the 1 key to reset the view or in my case I bound left, right and Interior forward to the Hat wsitch on my G25 shifter.

I'd agree though depending on your controller options for some people having it a toggle/hold option for them would be handy.

I was doing a long run to Edinburgh and as I said in a previous post about AI's over taking on a double central line road, well it happend again, only I was the one coming the other way.
So I had a crash, I got 13% damage to my truck, I got fined and I had to folk out for the bill of repairs, so my wish is......

I want to be able to sue the AI's for reckless driving :D and make them coff up the cash to repair my truck, it nearly cost £15,000, plus I lost bonus points because of it as well and I didnt do anything.

1) TRACK/ROAD - Slight bumps and holes on the track, like imperfections on roads. The highways off course are better but small roads could be a little bit harder to drive.

2) LIVE ON THE SIMULATIONS - People sometimes, more kind of cars, the other driver would be nice doing some mistakes.

3) COPS - On the highways could have some cops behind trees waiting you passing by in high speed to chase you and to fine.

4) STEREO - The radio station is sooo good. Why not select the station inside the truck??

5) PHISYCS - The grip are the same, raining or not. Actually, when you drive under a heavy rain is almost impossible to turn above 60 mph.

6) TIRES - Big truck like that, you sometimes break harder and fast then the wheel will lock and sideslip.

The AI needs a tiny bit of work. They go from one extreme to the other.

A couple of days ago, I was stuck behind some cars and trucks who didn't want to turn and join the next lane, because of normal traffic in that lane coming from behind.
Today, I spot a similar stationary pack of cars in the distance, turn to the next lane to overtake them, and they pull out right in front of me! Later a guy cut me off at an intersection. Why don't they do that with other AI cars.

More cars on the motorways. Long haul runs on M1, M25, M6 etc in UK seems devoid of cars at times. Would love to be able to toggle traffic volume in game depending on personal pref. eg. Low, Medium, High.

Also maybe configure traffic volume for times of day, so we get more on the roads during morning/evening rush hours. Would make delivering on time more of an achievement if you'd been fighting the rush hour traffic or the slow moving environment that is the M25, lol.

:)

More cars on the motorways. Long haul runs on M1, M25, M6 etc in UK seems devoid of cars at times. Would love to be able to toggle traffic volume in game depending on personal pref. eg. Low, Medium, High.

Also maybe configure traffic volume for times of day, so we get more on the roads during morning/evening rush hours. Would make delivering on time more of an achievement if you'd been fighting the rush hour traffic or the slow moving environment that is the M25, lol.

:)

I haven't been back in the UK for a while but on the Euro runs I do I see more traffic in the day than at night and also more traffic building where the speed limits drop and around towns/cities.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%