Euro Truck Simulator 2 Goes Multiplayer

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Goes Multiplayer

SCS Software have announced yet another update to their popular Euro Truck Simulator 2 game bringing an online multiplayer world to the PC game called World of Trucks.

Euro Truck Simulator was voted 3rd popular game at RaceDepartment Awards last year and still has a growing following of players. One returning question that was always very visible on the forums was: why doesn't...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Went LIVE late 30th. It is actually very enjoyable for an Alpha and stable. It was fun trying to offload at Metz on a quick run from Paris as about 6-7 people were trying to unload which meant a queue formed as people waited to unload.

9A0F1FF2D399EDA991517B33AFF9C9F916D64037

Last edited:
i tryed also ... i made a new profile for mp and first job was great with some horns and headlight signs along the way but then there are no more jobs available and i dont have my own truck to drive around ... will try tomorow with my usual profile .... but looks good

i tryed also ... i made a new profile for mp and first job was great with some horns and headlight signs along the way but then there are no more jobs available and i dont have my own truck to drive around ... will try tomorow with my usual profile .... but looks good

I have had no lack of jobs. Especially between Paris and Metz and also Paris and Dover. From Dover I could go to London or Southampton or back over the channel.

I have had no lack of jobs. Especially between Paris and Metz and also Paris and Dover. From Dover I could go to London or Southampton or back over the channel.
yes ... i just tryed now with my usual profile and works great ... lots of jobs ... feeling great when others answer back to my horn:) ... there were 1000 drivers (full server) 30m after servers up ... i think there are now 10000 slots available ... its gonna be great :)

i started a new game and success i am on, but need to only do the opening mission, but iam always late even though i am 1 minute away from destination and as a result i never get any jobs after that and i cant drive, so what should i do

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%