EURO STC Mod

Hey everybody,

I uploaded a new Version of the mod today. Now the new Honda Accord is included. Hope you like it.

Install:

-> Delete The previous version of the mod (otherwise the mod will not work correctly)
-> You will need Andreas' SUPER TOURING Mod and Biffenh STCC2000 Mod
-> extract to your race07 directory.

Changelog:

- added new Honda Accord
- corrected some cars, logos, talent files and driver helmets and suits

thanks to:

AndreasFSC (for the models and the best mod ever),
biffenh (STCC Mod 2000),
oreilyunitedfc (STW Mod97),
baika (STW Mod98/99)
Robert (some useful pics)
SIMBIN for the game!

Cars:

Alfa 156 (STCC)
Alfa 155
Audi A4 Quattro
BMW 320i
Volvo S40
Nissan Primera Mk3
Opel Vectra
Honda Accord II

Classes:

ESTC00 - classID 232
ESTC01 - classID 233

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eurostc2np24a6ogid.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/eurostc11b3taj0dy2.jpg

Hope you like it!

EURO STC Mod

hmmm.... maybe it's because I compressed the 7zip file to much? Do you use 7zip to unpack the file? As I already said, it works perfectly for me.
I will try to not compress the file as much as I did (so it will be bigger) but maybe this works. I can upload it again tomorrow if you like?!

Hi, i've a little problem....i made an acidentally mistake deleting the alfa 156 folder from the original game (the simbin alfa) but i don't want to re-install the game (and all the mods) to have it back. So, somebody can upload that folder in order to let me use the alfa 156 from euro stc mod? Thank you.:(

No, it didn't work....i need the SIMBIN 156 folder.. in the super touring mod and stcc 2000 mod there aren't all the files (in the 156 cas there is also a "SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\WTCC_2006\Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Teams", to confirm that).:cry:

aah - now i get it. prob is, that I can`t see those folders (of the original RACE07 Teams/Cars) with my steam-version of the game(s). Even if I uncheck "hide invisible elements" in windows. Maybe someone else can help?

All files for steam games are packaged ;) Maybe you already saw them: Within the "Steam\SteamApps" directory there are several large or not that large GCF-files. These are the packages. You will need GCFScape for example to open that files and extract files from them. You can get the tool here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%