Euro Grand Tourers @ Vitus Parc National - Thu 9th September

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: GTC65 European Grand Tourers
Vehicles: Austin Healey 3000 / Jaguar E-Type Coupe (#820 only) / Aston Martin DB4GT / Ferrari 250SWB / Triumph TR4 / Volvo P1800 - (Aston, Ferrari, Triumph & Volvo download here)
Track: Vitus Parc National
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You can choose any 2 cars for these races - although you must use a different car for each race.
Note3: Default skins only.
Note4: Patch for standardised TR4 Physics & Volvo P1800 Normal Class use here
Note5: Patch for Aston DB4 & Ferrari 250 Normal Class use here

vitu_lod_Vw4.jpg

I got your message via Hutch, Nige. :good:

I know changeable weather (barometric pressure changes?) can be a bit of a pig if you're susceptible to headaches, so if you suddenly don't show for events, I'll know :good:

If you do a little video of the incident, Warren, I'll pass it through staff for infraction voting.

Done.
However, I'd rather not have too much attention to the actual incident, these things happen and I probably contributed a bit by turning in more to make sure I gave Dariusz plenty of room.
It's the lack of courtesy, not waiting and no apology, that is disappointing.

I realized these ranking/points just 2 weeks ago and it made me shake my head. Again that motivates that certain attitude winning at any costs. Racing/fighting opponents rather than sharing a passion in company. Just my rough two cents.

Here in this small nice GTL club scene I recommend a completely no contact racing.

As for races, first one in Jaguar which was one of the rarest in present besides the F250 and pretty advantaged compared to the Aston I used in race 2. You should see my Aston setup guys, 100% differencial block on both, front 2cm higher than the back, just everything that softens that sudden severe drift momentum.
@Thommo, you have to lower the clutch percentage to your kind if it's set to a button, mine is on 12% so I got a little time to match revs.

Thanks for the event with mixed cars free to choose and especially for track choice, pity it might has an issue

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%