Euro 2016 France

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
This is the main thread to discuss on the upcoming Euro Cup featuring 24 national teams across Europe.

Tournament date: 10th of June-10th of July.

upload_2016-6-7_0-16-37.png

Are you hyped for the event? Who are you rooting for? Which teams might surprise with their performance?

Also @Jimlaad43 opened a league with the official fantasy league game of the cup:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fantasy-euro-2016.122571/

Hopefully there won't be any security issues as some people predict.

Last edited:
I just find it kinda interesting that a small nation like Iceland can qualify for the Euro 2016, the country has a population of ca. 330.000, and I doubt they have a big budget either, I think i might root for them, I like the underdogs :D

Iceland dominated their qualifier group in which Netherlands was playing. They really might surprise even more in this cup.
Netherlands were so bad during those qualifiers it's unbelievable, I mean respect for countries like Iceland but we shouldn't be losing to them. Anyway I'm rooting for England now. Let's hope they'll take it, if not them then France wouldn't withstand either.

Netherlands with current head coach will fail to qualy for WC 2018 as well.;) Thats just a trainwreck waiting to happen,..again.:D

My money is on France, they have a strong team and home advantage. Belgium outsiders for final 4 and for sure Germany will be up there as well. England will fail as usual despit having a strong team as well for once.:sneaky:

"We've got Payet, Dimitri Payet. I just don't think you understand."

What a player he is turning out to be, unbelievable that he only started to perform this season.

Disappointments so far at Euros:

Not enough attacking football
Frances last minute goals are OP despite being behind or 0-0 for the most part of 90 minutes
Russia.......nuff said.
Croatia.......fans want to dispute against their FA by setting off flares on the ground, unwise move.
Belgium......underperforming despite being favourites
Germany vs. Poland was dull AF
and
well Wales........lets not go there plz....still in it though......i am really not hurt from Thursday......im.......im not hurt.........don't ......don't look at me....*sobs*

Don't forget the abysmal crowd booing their own player today. Insane.

At least the Spanish fans chanted his name (Arda) to compensate. But he is really out of shape in this cup. Not showing a Barcelona player value.

Not enough attacking football

Teams have crazy defense systems now. They constantly run and close the openings. Very hard to penetrate. It can be argued, but i believe that makes the games a little bit boring. Much more tactical, but less goal chances.

My gawd, who'd expect Wales to top that group. Tbh I had this written down, they deffos proved me wrong:roflmao:
1. England
2. Russia
3. Slovakia
4. Wales

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back