1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU: Which series?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Kjell Eilertsen, May 4, 2015.

Which series do you want to race?

Poll closed May 18, 2015.
  1. ADAC 2013/2014

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. DTM 2013

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  3. DTM '92

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. Group 5

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  5. GTR 2

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. GTR 3

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  7. Prototype

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Silhouette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Touring Classics

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. WTCC 2013

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. With dedicated servers coming up soonI have stepped up to the plate as staff and plan on running the R3E club races for the EU side.
    So, to start planning ahead a bit I would like to hear in which series you guys prefer to see weekly races.
    Note that I've omitted a few series for different reasons, GTR X for one is slated to be removed from the game (and the cars will join some other class) and classes with one or two cars I think we'll be rotating on a certain day.
    So please, share your opinions, you can vote for two choices.
    If you do not intend on joining EU races, please refrain from voting, there's a "show results" function you can use instead.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just one quastion, why is not DTM 2014 on the list?

3. Because it's a separate game atm, I want to keep this within the R3E game, as soon as they add 2014 to R3E I'd add it.
    If people demand it over 2013 though then I'll reconsider.

4. Ok, just wondered. I would rather have 2014, but 2013 is no problem for me

• Like Like x 1
  5. MentalTM

MentalTM
    Premium Member

look forward to this

6. MoerasGrizzly

MoerasGrizzly
    Premium Member

ADAC GT 2014 is currently on discount on RaceRoom, so that would be the "Easy step in option"
    However, since everybody and their cat and their cat's partner and their cat's litter and their squeaky toys are racing GT3 these days, I would go for the somewhat more unusual combinatinos of cars and tracks, like the various touring cars in combo with the EU track pack or the WTCC 2013 pack which is quite cheapish and rather decent.

7. Galin Dimov

Galin Dimov
    SimDrive

DTM 2014

• Agree Agree x 1