1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU release time?

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram, May 29, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Purchased and finished pre-loading my steam version a couple of minutes ago. Is there a time set for the EU when the game is playable.

Nothing so frustrating as sitting and watching a locked game :D

2. I ordered the game from Amazon, got a few minutes before a mail info that it was sent, but tomorrow is with us here in Germany holiday, so no mail delivery, Grid 2 is two days on the Route 66 :roflmao:

3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram

I feel really stupid now for not seeing that earlier :roflmao:. Thanks

5. Already got my evening planned, the stroke of midnight I will be running the game as already pre loaded, a couple of laps to get my wheel sorted then onto multiplayer :)

6. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

I think I'll just go to bed and play it in the morning :D

7. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I don't think this should (nor is it meant to) be played with a wheel, sorry to disappoint you. :)

8. I wait and wait, but my bonus keys for Indycar Racing Pack & GTR Racing Pack by mail i have just received from amazon

I suspect that I can start or anything at the moment? :geek:

9. Hmmmmm i know its no sim, but Alan appeared to enjoy it, anyhow guess ill find out in 12 hours time :)

10. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

It's out on the 31st, so actually around midnight - if it's midnight GMT or CEST...well, that has been different for Steam titles. So it's either midnight or 2am in Germany. :)

11. getting pretty excited bout playing grid 2! Hope there are not to many trolls on it just crashing people off the road n stuff.

12. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

That's why we have the Racing Club ;)

13. true true.. that sounds good also... if only i had regular times that i knew i would be able to play.

14. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Make sure to keep an eye on the events! There's bound to be some that you will be able to attend.

15. I will not sleep until that happens:
    [​IMG]
    :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Only 1 hour and 40 minutes until release..

I'm not playing this game at 01:00 AM though.. I'd rather catch some sleep. I'll be away for the majority of the day tomorrow, so instead I'll get up extra early and start exploring the game and the options. Im duh beszt modrator ever :inlove:

17. Bram

Bram

Going for a quick first spin. Game just unlocked for me :)

18. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Played it around an hour ago, i think im gonna like it!

We all know its no sim, but by god its fun!

Also, just placed my order for a new spankie Thrustmaster T500 RS, otherwise I'd still be playing it.
    See you's on the track soon!

• Like Like x 1
  19. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Works pretty good with my Fanatec CSR w/Elite pedals but took a little tweaking. But it is also one of the few racing games I don't mind playing with a controller (Xbox controller on PC).

20. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I personally think the Xbox controller is the greatest design in joypad history.
    Everything seems to fit just nicely

• Like Like x 1