*** [EU] PROCAR @ Zolder ***

Friendly reminder for the EU pilots.
Tonight (Tuesday 16) at 8PM UTC, PROCAR will hit Zolder Circuit!
Again, this is not a Race Club event... we don't have them setupped yet (dedi-servers where are thou!?)... It's just an appointment where run together and have fun.
I was thinking tho, that we might try to follow the standard format for this kind of races as well... so... who's in?
Let's fill the grid!

@Andi Goodwin , @Peter Koch or anyone else who's willing to coordinate the event would be great as I'll be working tomorrow by the time you'll race... Have fun!

Last edited:
Hi Emilio,

Sorry, have to give this one a miss :( The wife's poorly and the boy wont play on his own!

Great idea to set it out like this, lets try and get the EU grids up a bit, dont want our American cousins having all the fun :D

Have fun everyone who attends, ProCar @ Zolder... Mmmmmm nice!

Alright folks, how'd the race go? Many on the grid? Sadly im stuck on the settee with a crying child watching Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom. Oh how i envy you all !!!
... to add insult to injury, Donnngton Park GP & National layout have been released for Assetto Corse (might make me actually get interested in that game now, for some reason i just don't seem to enjoy it, no idea why but i really want to like it, i just dont!:()

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the race, hopefully see you all next time...

The ProCar servers were/are running Oschersleben and Nurburgring. I did one race, with 4 on it, at Nurburgring.
Thank you Eck for the headsup... could it be that the servers are rotating cars/tracks randomly then? I thought they were fixed... :cautious:
I'll have a check later on the MP screen to see if other have changed as well...

Hey Emilio just a suggestion , when you post a race like this even if it's eu or u.s you should post the time in a couple of time zones (the one time I managed to join a race was during a EU meeting like this one)
Just add the starting time Europe time zones then add U.S est and U.S pst.

Would be nice to check the race meeting coming up and know quickly if I can make it or even consider it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%