1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU] Gentlement... Start your routers!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ===PICK YOUR DAYS===

2 vote(s)
  2. Mon

4 vote(s)
  3. Tue

7 vote(s)
  4. Wed

7 vote(s)
  5. Thur

7 vote(s)
  6. Fri

7 vote(s)
  7. Sat

9 vote(s)
  8. Sun

12 vote(s)

0 vote(s)
  10. 7-9am

1 vote(s)
  11. 10-12am

2 vote(s)
  12. 1-3pm

1 vote(s)
  13. 4-6pm

5 vote(s)
  14. 7-9pm

16 vote(s)
  15. 10-12pm

6 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey folks!

Was thinking... since we've no clue on when dedi-servers are going to be released, why don't we get ahead and try to pick a "day" where we know that the majority of us can be online and so it'll be easy to race together?

For what I know, servers are standard-defined by S3S and they don't change over time, so once we identify a possible day & time it'll be easy to post a thread with the upcoming race on "That X" server.

The ideal would be to have 8 drivers on a racetrack... but hey, these "organized races" are less then the Club Races usually take place on RD so if noone can make it... no big deal!

It's just a way to let ppl know that most probably at that day and that time you'll find a good amount of people ready to race!

I'd say let's start by picking days and time-bands... once we've done that we can organize which event (and server to enter).

NOTE: This poll is related to Europe. Note that the Time-Bands are UTC so make your calculations! ;)

NOTE #2: This poll closes in 10 days! So hurry up and set your preferences!
  2. Same as in the US thread for me. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. how many au/nz/asia players? is there enough for a thread for us
  4. Great idea, voted!
  5. Great idea Shards! If you want feel free to copy/paste this thread and start a new poll also in your timezone... I think it's easier that way?
    Actually I'll keep an eye on the US thread... who's going to take care of the EU section? :p
  6. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

It's difficult for me to state a date and time because of my shift pattern at work but if you guys agree on when to meet up I will make it if I can.