• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

[EU] Gentlement... Start your routers!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ===PICK YOUR DAYS===

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Mon

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Tue

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Wed

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Thur

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Fri

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. Sat

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  8. Sun

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  9. ===PICK YOUR TIME-BANDS===

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 7-9am

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. 10-12am

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  12. 1-3pm

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  13. 4-6pm

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  14. 7-9pm

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  15. 10-12pm

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Emilio

Emilio

Ratings:
    +451
    Hey folks!

Was thinking... since we've no clue on when dedi-servers are going to be released, why don't we get ahead and try to pick a "day" where we know that the majority of us can be online and so it'll be easy to race together?

For what I know, servers are standard-defined by S3S and they don't change over time, so once we identify a possible day & time it'll be easy to post a thread with the upcoming race on "That X" server.

The ideal would be to have 8 drivers on a racetrack... but hey, these "organized races" are less then the Club Races usually take place on RD so if noone can make it... no big deal!

It's just a way to let ppl know that most probably at that day and that time you'll find a good amount of people ready to race!

I'd say let's start by picking days and time-bands... once we've done that we can organize which event (and server to enter).

NOTE: This poll is related to Europe. Note that the Time-Bands are UTC so make your calculations! ;)

NOTE #2: This poll closes in 10 days! So hurry up and set your preferences!

2. Heppsan

Heppsan

Ratings:
    +116
    Same as in the US thread for me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. shardshunt

shardshunt

Ratings:
    +43
    how many au/nz/asia players? is there enough for a thread for us

4. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero

Ratings:
    +82
    Great idea, voted!

5. Emilio

Emilio

Ratings:
    +451
    Great idea Shards! If you want feel free to copy/paste this thread and start a new poll also in your timezone... I think it's easier that way?
    Actually I'll keep an eye on the US thread... who's going to take care of the EU section? :p

6. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Ratings:
    +350
    It's difficult for me to state a date and time because of my shift pattern at work but if you guys agree on when to meet up I will make it if I can.