1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ETS2 Patch 1.2.5

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by J van E, Nov 14, 2012.

1. You guys and gals already know the patch is live?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Cool, thanks.

3. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Don't forget to disable your mods until it's clear what has changed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. mod, for editing the topic title and adding the info about the patch: much better. ;)

I just did a job with the patch: main thing I noticed is the much improved fatigue simulation! The first yawn came around 1.45 (or was it 1.15...?) before it was time and the first darkening of the screen some 45 minutes before bedtime. That's a lot better!!! I also like the rain probability slider. I couldn't notice anything different about the map... and the rest of the game also felt quite the same... but since that yawning was one of my big problems, I am happy now. :)

5. Updated it yesterday. The AI is now a little bit too brave. Two times in one run yesterday I had cars in my lane heading my direction, and I couldn't stop in time, and had 2 crashes because of them

6. I have autoupdate on, why the game didn't advise me of a new update?

7. The steering feels different to me. Not so sensitive anymore.
    Now we just need multiplayer and we sorted :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's good to hear. Though I think the steering is much better than ETS1 it was still a little too sensitive!! Will be testing it out soon;).