1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ETA on dedicated server tool?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bez, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Has sector 3 released any more info on this since the WIP video in February?

2. They have teased that it will be released soon and in the last patch they released, they added some of the base framework to our clients to prepare for launch so it could really be very soon indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. And will there be the possibility for the dedicated server to stream session information (drivers, sector times, positions, lap times, pit status etc etc) through a TCP/UDP Socket for a Live Timing app and generated xml/json/csv files of the session data so that it could be used into external league systems?

Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. No idea, sry.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Looks like the beta testers got hold of the dedicated servers yesterday/today?

• Like Like x 1
  6. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Am looking forward to organised races here at RD :thumbsup:, So many great Sim's to race atm :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

Hmmmm.... 4 Steam friends playing R3E(WIP) right now. Wonder why?:geek:

8. I want more steam friends like you have! :p

9. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

Careful what you wish for. They seem human but they drive like jedi. It's a miracle when they don't beat me by 30 seconds in a 15 minute race.:notworthy:

• Haha Haha x 2
  10. MentalTM

MentalTM
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Available now.

12. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Strange ... no trace of a RaceRoom Experience Dedicated Server in Steam Library/Tools !? :(

13. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't see the dedicated server app in your steam tools library yet, you can get manually via steam://install/354060

14. Nope that didn't work for me. :(