1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Estoril Historic 2.0

Estoril Historic for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Estoril Historic - Estoril Historic for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks Patrick, looking forward to getting the classics out on this. Keith thanks to you for your work on the AI of Patricks tracks, it makes a huge difference to us offline racers.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to you both.
  3. hex

I am glad and grateful to see your tracks keep coming to the download section. Especially after what you've said recently, and it's sad to know that you might feel a little unappreciated by very little comments. You can count on me being always grateful - even when I only give you some rating instead of a comment. :thumbsup:
  4. No problem Hex.
    If I count hours on GSC I will raise a huge huge amount since 4 years. Thousands. I dont ask any money, I am happy to provide good things to this excellent game. But any human needs some fuel to go ahead :). Mine is probably some gratefulness ^^. Not flowers everyday, but some feedbacks are always welcome.
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hehe, me too Patrick, I have 400 hours on the Steam version, so I cannot imagine how many hours on the previous versions since 2010. Best value for money game I ever purchased. :)
  6. I talked about hours working on GSC, not playing unfortunately :roflmao:
  7. Cant wait to try this out. Thanks Patrick. I know this will be top quality as usual
  8. Yeah, I'd like to say a very big thank you to Patrick. Your mods have brought me many many hours of enjoyment. GSC is great, and you're one of the reasons for that.
  9. I just loaded up the track. Great track as usual. I have 2 questions.
    1. whats the difference between this track and the version that was in the F1 1990 track pack? ( besides your magical touch obviously). Is it based off the same version?
    2. what would cause the sky to be black (or not there at all).
  10. It is the 1988 version from carrera4 track pack. ;-)

Any problem with Sky?
    If you have another previous version, better to delete it but files have been renamed
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anyway, Perhaps I Will do other Historic tracks, if you want more. They can be used for the opala 86 too. I plan silverstone, Monza and spa Perhaps.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. of course we want more tracks lol. What kind of question is that haha. I have a game install that I use for only the best mods and its pretty much 90% your tracks
  13. Ok :)

But first Road America for CART ;)
    A blast there.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sorry, the sky problem was my fault. I guess 6pm in portugal is later than here in the US lol. The sky was black because it was night time :roflmao:. IM having a weird issue with F1 cars being "dropped" in the pits when starting. It causes suspension damage on the ASR 91 f1 cars. It happens to the reiza formula v12 cars to but it doesnt cause damage.
  15. I had this yesterday, but today, when packing the track, All was ok.

Perhaps Keith can do something, If he is ok.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. cool. thanks man. sorry for all the post. Just trying to help by reporting bugs
  17. It's really strange. I'm trying to reproduce this but it is working ok for me. I have tried V12s and they are fine. Can you tell me, how many cars are you loading in, and what difficulty settings?
  18. This is happening when im by myself on the track practicing. Ill try to make a video.
  19. OK thanks, I'm looking for the problem now.
  20. heres a quick vid I took. it came out the wrong aspect ratio maybe due to my second monitor but you get the idea.
    View My Video

I changed the view at the end so you can see the wing damage it caused