• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Essington Park for Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Gevatter, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +97
    Does anyone know if this track has ever been converted to AC? I look for it on Google from time to time with nothing turning up, but even Google doesn't know everything about everything :)

I really liked that track and have downloaded it for every ISI powered sim I own. This is not a mod request, but if somebody knows a guy who knows a guy who knows about a conversion I'd be grateful for a hint. Thanks!

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +349
    What makes Essington Park special to you?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  3. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +97
    I actually couldn't give you a detailed breakdown of why I like that track. It was one of those tracks I downloaded randomly for their good rating and then it just clicked with me. I think it has a nice flow and it is a quick track:

It's like Imola. I really started liking Imola when AC was released and I've been looking for a version of Imola for all my racing sims since then.

• Like Like x 1