Esotic's Birthday Time Trails (PC2, AC, GT6)

On Saturday December 9th I'm having some (not necessarily simracing) friends over for my annual SimRacing Saturday Birthday LAN Party from 11am to 7pm EST. As part of the event I'll be setting up a series of Time Trials in GT6, Assetto Corsa, and Project Cars 2 with a few sim stations I'll setup in my basement.

The Time Trials will all be at Spa and in the specified cars in each Sim/Game:
Dallara IR-12 Chevrolet (Road Course) in Project Cars 2
Lotus Exos 125 S1 in Assetto Corsa
Lotus 97T in GT6

There is now an "Esotic Birthday TimeTrails" Assetto Corsa server up and running so all times will be available via the Live Timing (lapstat) page. This server will have a fixed setup, but there are things like brake bias and traction control that you can change from the cockpit hot keys.
If you hop into the server and set a time it should be viewable on the STracker LapStat Page: http://52.90.82.220:50041/lapstat?tr...12-01&date_to=

If you are my Steam friend then I'm guessing we can see each others Time Trial data on the PC2 Time Trials leader boards (image attached for reference). For simplicity and apples to apples comparison please use the default setup for the Indycar (which is what everyone at the party will be using). My Steam profile page is here if you'd like to be friends: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esotic/

If those methods for time tracking don't work and you would like to participate then just post up a picture/screenshot of your lap time sometime before 7pm on that Saturday the 9th and I'll be sure to include your name and times on the leader board at the party.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

DaveZahn\Esotic

Attachments

• PC2_Spa_ICC_20171202_2.jpg
    PC2_Spa_ICC_20171202_2.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 206

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%