• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps Esotic Gear Indicator V1.0

adjustable AC app that shows the gear

1. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +291
    Esotic submitted a new resource:

Esotic Gear Indicator - adjustable AC app that shows the gear

Read more about this resource...

2. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    Hey Esotic, I put the files in the appropriate folders, but I can't see the gear indicator app in game. Is there something special I need to do. Thanks man.

3. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +291
    @f1wheelnut Did you enable the app in the Options -> General -> UI Modules area?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +821
    Well of course not. That would be to easy lol. Sorry to bother you with my idiocy but I really do appreciate your help. By the way I'm Mulligan F1 on bobbtube. I recently subscribed to your channel. Very informative. Keep up the good work. Homer Simpson out. Have a great night.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +291
    @f1wheelnut thanks for the review and youtube subscribe. My limited free time gets split between coding, videos, skinning, and racing (not necessarily in that order), but comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,

Esotic

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +821
    I figured you knew something about coding because you are way over my head brother. In 1984 I was in college taking coding classes on a......Texas Instrument comp. You couldn't just use the backspace key to do something over. Pulled my hair out writing a program. It's why I didn't pursue it.

7. fr13del

fr13del

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi there, it is possible to see a screenshot of this?

8. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +291
    The app is quite simply a white number/letter in a black box. This screenshot shows neutral.
    [​IMG]