Esotic Gear Indicator

Apps Esotic Gear Indicator V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Esotic submitted a new resource:

Esotic Gear Indicator - adjustable AC app that shows the gear

This is a simple app that shows the current gear of whatever car you are viewing, even when spectating. I like to use simple apps to redesign my dash so I can read important data without have to actually look at the apps. I find having a really big gear indicator helpful. You can make adjustments by editing the variables at the top of the INI file.

You demo here:

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Read more about this resource...

@f1wheelnut thanks for the review and youtube subscribe. My limited free time gets split between coding, videos, skinning, and racing (not necessarily in that order), but comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,

Esotic

@f1wheelnut thanks for the review and youtube subscribe. My limited free time gets split between coding, videos, skinning, and racing (not necessarily in that order), but comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,

Esotic
I figured you knew something about coding because you are way over my head brother. In 1984 I was in college taking coding classes on a......Texas Instrument comp. You couldn't just use the backspace key to do something over. Pulled my hair out writing a program. It's why I didn't pursue it.

Hi there, it is possible to see a screenshot of this?

The app is quite simply a white number/letter in a black box. This screenshot shows neutral.
1EOtPEf.jpg

hi, a way to change font of your app please
thanks
This app doesn't provide an easy way to change the font. You should try using the Shift Light app, which does support changing the font, and will also show the gear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back