1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error when using Paypal to purchase DTM Experience

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Aaron Markham, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I tried to purchase DTM Experience today but received the following error.

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. The field Shipping Address State is required (#10729: Shipping Address State Empty)."

I live in the United States and their is no section for me to enter my State in the Billing Information section.
  2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Sorry to hear that. I'll inform the relative parties about the issues using PayPal from USA.

Unfortunately it's all publisher side so I can't really offer a quick solution.
  3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

I contacted them about your issue and they are going to take a look at the issue. If you can give me your name and email address, I'll forward it to them so they can take a closer look.

Feel free to PM me here. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Yes same problem here in Brazil. I needed to buy directly from the site.
  5. Same error for me at Brazil.
  6. I was able to get it to work. I received an email from a Michael Hinz with KW Automotive. He said to pick another country and it should work. I used the Bahamas and logged into my Paypal account and it worked fine.
  7. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Well that's one way to resolve the issue I guess.

I would suggest others with the same issue do the same. If you insist on using the correct country please e-mail shop@dtm-experience.com