1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error in user profile

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When i created my profile in filled in all my details but now in the game i show up as American, which I am not.

These Nationality settings can't be changed in the game. Bug?
  2. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I just tried to make a new profile, It seems you cant change it from american so I guess its a bug.
  3. After the patch i cant load any track ?
    "error loading texture ARCAGUARD for material ARCAGUARD" ??
    And for Berlin i get another error message.
    Any ideas what to do ? should i reinstall game ?
  4. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Hi Patrick,

I did not encounter the excact same problems as you did but had hard time installing the update to. After messing with several sugestest options to no avail i decided to follow this guide to the letter ( the uninstall process particular) then reinstalled the leverage and let it download the whole charade again. Not the easiest of fixes but iam at least sure i have a good clean up to date ASR08

Hope you get your game going soon.
  5. Thx Lars,i was hoping that i could maybe only unistall the latest patch and not have to do the whole game again. But thx for the sugestion.
  6. Berlin and San JOse will work only in DX9. There is a patch for BErlin though to fix the cameraglow at www.arcasimcentral.com (no registration needed.)
  7. Thx Mr TSF i have allready reinstalled the game and have DX set to 9.
    I had it set on auto thinking it would take the best (DX9) setting but guess not :)
    New install and DX9 now and Berlin and SJ are loading perfect.
    Thx for the help.:woot2:
  8. Our pleasure :)
  9. I do believe when we did the game US was the only option used. I will look into whether these can be restored.
  10. well if you guys are looking at it
    can you add a list of all the countries in the world
    (yeah I would like to use Aruba :p)