Error creating standard default shader in steam

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
I am getting this error when I try to join the single or multiplayer side of the game after opening in steam. Any suggestions? I had a look in the steam forums and online but have found nothing

Delete all files in the "UserData/log/shader" folder. rF2 will create new shader files.

If you change graphic settings, shader files will be overwritten with new shader files based on you new graphic settings. Maybe something went wrong during this process. (Not sure :barefoot:)

But deleting the shader files in the UserData/log/shader folder doesn't harm. It's like a fresh install. :)

I had that last night. It crashed RF2 so bad I couldn't get out of the program at all. I had to poweroff the entire machine. When I brought it back up, I went to steam and verified the install. It found four "bad" files that it replaced. After that, it was fine. I suggest you try verifying. Just in case someone runs across this down the road and doesn't know how to do that, in Steam, right click on RaceFactor 2 in the left pane and select Properties. From the properties menu, select Local Files. Under the Local Files tab, select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

WIKI ==> http://comphelp.org/guide/rfactor-2-error-creating-standard-default-shader/

What is Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error?
The Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error is the Hexadecimal format of the error caused. This is common error code format used by windows and other windows compatible software and driver vendors.

This code is used by the vendor to identify the error caused. This Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error code has a numeric error number and a technical description. In some cases the error may have more parameters in Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader format .This additional hexadecimal code are the address of the memory locations where the instruction(s) was loaded at the time of the error.

What causes Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error?
The Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows system files. This corrupted system file will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.

How to easily fix Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader error?
There are two (2) ways to fix Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader Error:

Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):

1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.

2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.

3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.

4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.

5) Click Next on the confirmation window.

6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):

1) Download (Rfactor 2 Error Creating Standard Default Shader) repair utility.

2) Install program and click Scan button.

3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.

4) Restart your computer.
I have to laugh at ISI. The solution isnt even free. Its going to cost me nearly $50 to use that program

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back