F1 2012 Error 10035 F1 2012 - steam.

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi!

I have a problem while I'm playing F1 2012.
The problem is error message:"Sendto failed with error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately".

Have any of you heard about it?
Thanks.

I don't know if this is a game error or Steam error, but you can reset Steam and see how it goes :)

If you were to go to Steam support, they would probably tell you to do this first, so you might as well try it.

This a way of reinstalling Steam WITHOUT losing all your games, and userdata (saved games)

1/ Close Steam

2/ Go to your steam install folder, and delete everything except the following 3 applications or folders

Steam.exe
Steamapps folder
Userdata folder

3/ Once you have done this, run that Steam.exe that you didn't delete.

Steam will now fix it's files and services, a kind of Steam 'reset'

Now try your game again and hope it works :D

EDIT: Before start you might want to make sure that you have your username and password available to hand. If you use Steam Guard, then temporarily disable it, otherwise you might have to wait for an email with a security code from Steam, before you can log in again. This is just in case your PC is seen as a new computer by Steam.

Run Steam > Steam Menu > Settings > Manage Steam Guard Account Security > Disable

Once you have reset Steam and logged in, you can go back and switch it on again.

Hi!

I have a problem while I'm playing F1 2012.
The problem is error message:"Sendto failed with error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately".

Have any of you heard about it?
Thanks.

I've had it before. It's a B*TCH!
I cant remember exactly how I did it because it was a long time ago, but i do remember this much:

I had to clear my computer of Steam COMPLETELY. Then reinstall.

Note: Unfortunately it doesn't always work :(

You can also try reformatting your entire PC, but that's a "last resort" option.

Give Graham's solution a try, seems like a logical first step.

I have this error since a few weeks. I reinstalled my Windows, reinstalled the game a few times, reinstalled steam, opened ports. I did every single thing that came to my mind, but I still get it. Any ideas? :( I have a league race tonight, which most likely I'll miss thanks to this error! -.-

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%