Ergonomics help on gt1-evo

I just purchased a gt1-evo with an NRG FRP-300 seat. I am having trouble mounting everything to where it feels right. I am currently using the NRG bracket, but I have the sim lab one as well, which is taller. I also have a seat slider but it was a pain to install so I just bolted it straight to the frame.

I'm wearing an oversized hoodie so you can't see where my shoulder really is, so I drew a line. Seat height/distance feels ok, if anything it feels like the wheel can be lower, but looking at the picture it looks fine. Any lower my legs would touch the crossbar. But regardless my knees are pretty close to the wheel. Pedals are close but they feel a little funny to fully depress, the travel on the csl elite feels long. It looks like either pedals are too high relative to the seat (thigh is not touching cushion), or I need to push them out farther to have less knee bend, but then I think they will feel too far. Should I try to raise the seat so the pedals are lower relative to the wheel? Or should I do by angle adjustment of pedals/seat? Any help would be appreciated.

For reference I am 5'8, picture is without shoes but I will be using shoes to race.

image0_LI.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies