Equipment Woes

Living in the heart of California, I've recently dived into the world of gaming, particularly into Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) and CarX Drift Online. It's been an absolute thrill navigating the virtual tracks and perfecting my drifting skills. ️

Equipment Woes: Wheel and Pedal Malfunction

Here's where I could use your expertise. Unfortunately, my trusty wheel and pedal set took a hit and decided to retire on me. Now, I find myself in need of a replacement to get back on the road and conquer those virtual challenges.

Venturing into Streaming: A New Journey

Exciting news! I've also embarked on a streaming journey to share my gaming experiences and connect with fellow enthusiasts. However, the glitch in the matrix is that my streaming setup took a hit along with the wheel. Streaming with a controller just doesn't give me the same thrill and precision.

Calling on the Gaming Community: Anyone Selling?

If you, or someone you know, has a spare or gently used gaming wheel and pedal set up for grabs, I'm all ears (and ready to roll)! I'm eager to reconnect with my virtual tracks and continue my streaming adventures.

Mod-edit: the section to sell and buy can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/sim-racing-marketplace.66/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.