• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Misc Equal Cars Mod // AI Tweaks 2017-03-12

Gives each team the same performance and same AI.

1. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
    CW. submitted a new resource:

Equal(ish) Cars - Gives each team the same performance and same AI.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Snowjix

Snowjix

Ratings:
    +6
    This is is fantastic, one of the best and most useful mods on here. Im having the closest racing ever, like driving three wide into a corner or being in packs of eight cars trying to get first. Seeing AI having great battles in front of me is also an amazing experience.
    The differences in AI performance is not a big deal IMO. it just makes it seem "more realistic" if you will. ITS GREAT!

10/10 IGN "have to look far for better racing"

CONS:
    Verstappens AI seems to be really bad in the heavy rain, he locks up in every heavy breaking zone. I raced Monza when i noticed it and he was behind with 3 laps in a 25% race. I dont know if this is a game glitch or a mod glitch, but its very wierd

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
    On random occasions drivers have what I guess are brake failures and lock up at almost every corner - one time (without the mod) Hamilton was leading the championship at Canada and had this problem and finished some laps down. So as long as it doesn't keep happening I don't think it's the mods fault.

4. F1RacingGame

F1RacingGame

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi, will this override the entire progression system in career mode? Would be cool if all teams could still develop from that point

5. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
    I don't think it will change career mode except that the field will be closer. Obviously if a team has a lot more upgrades than another it will still be faster but hopefully not by that much.