rF2 Epsilon Euskadi @ RedBull Area - Friday 8 May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn! I've lost my internet connection.. Thought i'd go on the server for some testing now, and it's dead. I'll join if I can get it to work, otherwise I'm out :messed:

Race lasted about 2 laps... drove around a corner and ran onto the exit curb with 2 wheels and the car randomly went through it and dug in, spun uncontrollably into a wall.

Lots of no shows again tonight :(

But with a small grid it was still fun though. Lasted for 30 minutes for me an Paulo, by then we were both stuck on a curbstone and our engines overheated.
Good fun driving while it lasted.

Too bad we are the only ones interested in this mod, because its a blast to drive! Hope for more next time..

Kudos to the trackbuilder since this RedBull Area track is bloody brilliant for fast cars!

First time on this lovely track ( should be great with classic cars ).
My internet was playing with me and i lost all the practice session. :bomb:
During quali i was trying to get a decent setup. Didn't managed to do it.
Spun in the midle of a corner when Ben was coming (flying) :plane:
Sorry Ben, my car was completely lost, couldn't get out of the way
and ruined your race. :help:
After that, went to pits to repair and met Bram there and untill our
blowing engines (35 mnts of race) we try to had some fun.
Spun 178 more times :crazy: and Bram could easely went away, so,
thanks for the fun making me company. :)

I believe i'm not a F1 nor a Prototype driver. Lack of skills for that. :mod:
Better stick with less powered cars. :car:
Congrats to the finishers.

Thank you Bram and RD. :yo:

Considering i was spinning all over even in practice I was happy to get into the 33's and even a 32 by the end of the race :D

Steves setup cured some of the ills of what is a very difficult car, although the visibility is still really low so i found racing cars a bit scary. Burns fuel fast too and ran out with 7 minutes left just 100 metres from the pits ... doh!

• Steve Parker

Track was hard on tires,softs first stint were in red after 20 mins,switched to mediums second stint and they lasted well,grats to all finishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back