rF2 Epsilon Euskadi @ Monza 1988 - Friday 1 May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slid off the track on lap5 on that last big sweeping turn and damaged the rear end, then just as I passed the pits my tire went flat. I went off the track after the first chicane and couldnt get back on due to the flat. Burned up my engine trying. I'm done with this mod! I dont have the proper throtle foot for them. Thanks for the race RD.

• Steve Parker

Was great race,was having good battle with ben till i hit 1st gear by accident and blew the engine lol:laugh2:great track and car combo:)

Suggestion for the next one: Fuji, Valencia Street, Suzuka, Silverstone.

Suggestion for the next one: Silverstone 88, Montreal, Valencia street circuit

Too late :) in the server the guys went for Spa 88...

I think we should stick to the friday and do all the 1988 tracks, what do you think :) Its brilliant racing and week after week it gets better when you get to know the car a little better

Had a great race! Awesome car and track.

Sorry for the gargantuan stupidity in the start, specially @Nils. First time I played rfactor, had no idea what was happening. Thought it was a flying start when Ben said GO. lol. Next time i'll be better:)

This was my first outing in this car and yes it really needs some getting used to. PB's during the race with harder tires then qualli. Great mod. Unfortunately I'm allmost never home on friday but when I am I make sure to join the races. Knut no problem. Bram was so kind to restart the race. 2nd formation lap was a lot better.

I was doing better and better during the race. Closing in on the leaders but maybe they were playing a bit to much with eachother ;) then juat before my pit I spun in the final turn and got stuck on a curb. When I got underway again my engine blew. 19laps completed fastest lap was a 37.6

Thanks for racing guys

Thanks for the laughs and thanks again Steve for the setup, it made my first race in rFactor a good one albeit now my wrists are hurting like crazy though....guess I need to check my settings, it really was just install the game/mod/track and then go tonight.

I did have a wierd bug though and that was the gearing, the jump in gears seemed to be from 3rd to 4th. 4th felt like a really long 5th, I never did get into 6th gear the whole race :(

Great pace from the front runners though. Without the engine probs and probably Bram's Stop'N'Go's lol there is no way I would have come 3rd. It did make the comments entertaining hahahaha. Went off on a few times whilst reading them but my laughing probably didn't help. It's a good job I was the only one in RD's rfactor channel in teamspeak :)

yes this was fun! went off on lap 4 and straight into the wall. made a pitstop, but my steering was weird. had to continue 90 degrees left on the steering wheel to go straight.. bram was kind enough to wait and offer me a racing opportunity, but i kept banging my car into the walls.. :rotfl:

decided to park in the garage and follow the race from there. sorry if my comments during the race was disturbing. i had great fun watching the battles :)

what a great bunch to race with!!

Guys i have been checking the 88 layouts and most of them are unfortunately conversions again from F1.C :(

I've picked a new high speed Bobs Track Builder track for May 8th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back