Episode 5: One Car, One Lap in 4K Ultra HD

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
In Episode 5 of the One Car, One Lap in 4K video series our racing driver Dragos Haba is enjoying himself on the grand prix layout of the Nürburgring with the BMW M3 E92.

The Step 1 BMW M3 E92 in Windows PC racing simulator Assetto Corsa is powered by a 414bhp engine and accelerates from nought to sixty in a rapid 4.3 seconds. The mighty beast was tamed on a green track, with damage enabled and mounted on street tyres and recorded when the game was in version 1.1.4.

The end result is a hotlap done in 2:27.156 and shown the 4K video above. To enjoy the beauty of the video to its full potential make sure to watch it in Ultra HD Quality (2160p).

Now the benchmark is set it's your turn to show your pace and see if you can match or even outpace this fast lap! Feel free to leave us a video response on our YouTube channel with your attempt!

The first season of the One Lap, One Car video-series will contain 10 videos in total published on YouTube twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday. If you would like to stay up-to-date and receive notifications of new stunning video material, make sure to subscribe to our channel.

Continue watching: Episode One | Episode Two | Episode Three | Episode Four

Hey, my first lap was a 2:30 and change. And I certainly a left a lot of time on the track, including a glorious 4 wheel drift that while a lot of fun lost me a full second somewhere.

But I am not sure if I am racing legal. Is the setup default?

EDIT: 2:28:05. Getting closer. Was he using street tires maybe? This is the first time I get this close to one of these videos (and only having done maybe 7 laps overall), so I have to wonder if I misunderstood the setup. Track Green, stage 1, default setup. Correct?

By the way, Yesterday I took the Lotus 49 at the 'ring. I wasn't able to finish a timed lap, but it was a lot of fun. Maybe you guys can setup a bonus round with the Lotus. It's truly a fun ride at the ring and wonderful sound. Much better than the initial sound it had.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back