Episode 1 of my FIRE Mod playthrough began today... BlackFyre GT is on the rise...

Hi guys, after the pretty decent success of my ICE Mod playthrough i have opted to end the series a little bi early to concentrate on the FIRE mod. I have some decent experience with the game now and after talking to both Chris and Falko I decided to make a start on the new series. If you followed the ICE series at all i made the save file available in the video description. I ended ICE with a 6 1/2 hour season long stream...

FIRE Mod Season 1 Episode 1 is here.

Chris asked me to make an introdcutory video for the FIRE mod which can be found here...

Cheers guys, hope you enjoy.

Cvija cheers for the input, but i fancied doing the GT series for a couple of reasons. 1 ive just done a single seater series and felt like a change. 2 i want to highlight all the models you can potentially use. The creators made a multitude of models you can use for GT. Every season i'll be giving viewers the chance to vote on the car we will be using the following season.

just saying... this Fire mod is too easy. How come.... having the worst F3 team, but backed by millions even before first race. Sponsors almost fighting to get on board... and you can build whatever you want allready in season one? And get rid of those indycars stars wanting to go racing F3 in 2018. Too many of them.....Kanaan,Newgarden,Dixon,Sato....just some of them! I don´t like career been easy as i´m 5 years old....

just saying... this Fire mod is too easy. How come.... having the worst F3 team, but backed by millions even before first race. Sponsors almost fighting to get on board... and you can build whatever you want allready in season one? And get rid of those indycars stars wanting to go racing F3 in 2018. Too many of them.....Kanaan,Newgarden,Dixon,Sato....just some of them! I don´t like career been easy as i´m 5 years old....

Whenever I tried low team they do not have hardly any money so no way could you go spending loads on upgrades and sponsors are all low star ones.

Even if those drivers you listed will come to the team no way could you afford to hire them.

The other thing is if you are sleecting worst team in lower tier your car would be awful so you will be at the back even with upgrades it still wont go forward by much.

I think your game must be bugged.

no idea. I subscribed the mod on steam. My F3 team got all sponsors places filled before first race... and if i remember correctly....some offers was 12,5 m euros for a deal. Pitty i erased saved game to prove..... now i´m using only visual mod..... no surprises there, because game runs default. But i would really like one "real" mod... hard enough that with bottom team would be struggle to survive ... ;)

no idea. I subscribed the mod on steam. My F3 team got all sponsors places filled before first race... and if i remember correctly....some offers was 12,5 m euros for a deal. Pitty i erased saved game to prove..... now i´m using only visual mod..... no surprises there, because game runs default. But i would really like one "real" mod... hard enough that with bottom team would be struggle to survive ... ;)

try playing past the first season Dimagico. It may surprise you.

you should of read the details it explains the sponsor thing in there and the money may appear high but you wont be able to do great deal with it the whole system was tweaked so you will be in for a shock after first season.

the other thing is if you selected worst team in lower tier the car is poor and even if you did use money to do upgrades it still wont be good enough.

from the way you posted details you didnt really play the mod no way is it easy and going back to original game because fire mod is too easy just proves that (i even tested it using save edit to give worst team lots of funds so i could buy all best parts you still wont win races because of the way they have changed the system)

poor bad team should struggle with finances. Yes...you really cannot quite win in season one, but with such amount in first season you are able to build to many things. Well...i will give another try when i finish my career in Visual-only mod. :unsure: ...still have many doubts on tiers and waaaaaaay to many USA drivers in F3/F1.... there should be maybee few young guns (Rossi,Chilton,Newgarden...) ....but get rid of oldies like Kanaan,Dixon.....anyway, almost everyone wants to go to Europe :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back