EPIC Race

Apps EPIC Race 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i did the same race today and it didn't crashed but didn't worked at all. is this helpful? :(
Epic Race is disabled from your Assetto Corsa settings. It hasn't crashed because it hasn't started :)

Reactivate it and try again. When AC crashes, send me immediatly that file.

I hope to find the issue ASAP

i reinstalled it and it worked with thedefault sounds but after i replaced it with my own it crashed
Wait, have you followed this guide?
    • First, make sure your songs are MP3 files
    • Name your songs as it is written below:
      • before_race if you want play it before the race starts
      • epic if you overtake 2 cars in 30 seconds or overtake the leader
      • surprise if you overtake 2 cars in 30 seconds or overtake the leader when suspense was playing
      • suspense if there are 2 laps remaining or 2 minutes left
      • win if you win the race
      • lose if you lose the race
      • w_with_sweat if you win the race and you made more than 5 overtakes
    • Create a folder in /SoundPacks and put your songs in it
    • Join a session and select your pack in the first slider

Wait, have you followed this guide?
    • First, make sure your songs are MP3 files
    • Name your songs as it is written below:
      • before_race if you want play it before the race starts
      • epic if you overtake 2 cars in 30 seconds or overtake the leader
      • surprise if you overtake 2 cars in 30 seconds or overtake the leader when suspense was playing
      • suspense if there are 2 laps remaining or 2 minutes left
      • win if you win the race
      • lose if you lose the race
      • w_with_sweat if you win the race and you made more than 5 overtakes
    • Create a folder in /SoundPacks and put your songs in it
    • Join a session and select your pack in the first slider
i did everything exactly like this but it crashed again :(
i did a quali session with a very sllow ai to test the app so my first timed lap should definitly be the fastest so that the sound file starts playing at at the moment i cross the line and finish the lap that brings me in p1 it crashes and i'm back in the launcher

Attachments

• log.txt
    319 KB · Views: 337
i did everything exactly like this but it crashed again :(
i did a quali session with a very sllow ai to test the app so my first timed lap should definitly be the fastest so that the sound file starts playing at at the moment i cross the line and finish the lap that brings me in p1 it crashes and i'm back in the launcher
now i selected the default sound pack and it worked, then i selected my own sound pack skiped to the race and it played the pre race sound but before the first corner it crashed

Hi,
I just tried your app and i enjoyed the idea, for me it works but only with the default soundpack.
I created one with mp3 files but when i start a race i can't choose the soundpack, it only shows the default one (Turnabout).
I've also followed the name logic for the files (before_race_x, epic_x, ecc...)
Also is it possible to keep running the before race song until it finishes instead of stopping at the greeen light?

Many thanks

Hi,
I just tried your app and i enjoyed the idea, for me it works but only with the default soundpack.
I created one with mp3 files but when i start a race i can't choose the soundpack, it only shows the default one (Turnabout).
I've also followed the name logic for the files (before_race_x, epic_x, ecc...)
Also is it possible to keep running the before race song until it finishes instead of stopping at the greeen light?

Many thanks
Hi!
before_race is used (as the name calls) before green lights. Inside app logic there is start_race which you could use (not sure if it works now, when I'm free I'll check).

You had to create a folder inside SoundPacks with your mp3, otherwise it won't work
upload_2018-2-19_15-49-35.png

Sorry, i didn't specified that i created the folder and then pasted the files inside.
Now i have removed all the files of the app and then reinstalled, later i will retry.

Thank you for the support

I found the issue
I was using the generic mod enabler for your app and noticed that i've added my custom soundpack after having enabled the app, so the custom soundpack wasn't installed.
I have copied the soundpack directly in the assetto corsa folder when the app was already installed and it works.
I'm gonna review your mod now that i've used properly :)

Can you include more songs then allowed per soundpack? I added 7 "before_race" and 3 "lose" song and so far everything works fine. I'm curious before making a massive soundpack.

Btw thanks still loving this mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back