EPIC Race

Apps EPIC Race 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Figured it out, my anti-trust which is SecureAplus was having a heart attack because of the sudden increase in unsigned applications running. Its funny because this anti-virus is actually designed solely for denying ransomware.

So i accidentally forgot to put notifications on top of other applications so AC was above the python warnings.

Instead of manually doing everything ive just whitelisted the whole ac folder

And we are good to go, might be a good idea to add a faq or something at the bottom of the install page, might help some else in the future especially if they have tight security.

Figured it out, my anti-trust which is SecureAplus was having a heart attack because of the sudden increase in unsigned applications running. Its funny because this anti-virus is actually designed solely for denying ransomware.

So i accidentally forgot to put notifications on top of other applications so AC was above the python warnings.

Instead of manually doing everything ive just whitelisted the whole ac folder

And we are good to go, might be a good idea to add a faq or something at the bottom of the install page, might help some else in the future especially if they have tight security.
You're right. Python is good because you can check out if code is malicious or not. I didn't see that error before and last night I was thinking about some antivirus policy. Anyway, glad you solved the issue :D

I'd also be happy if their was a Crew speaking to you in different situations. Especially I'd like to know different things about my car when driving (critical tyre wear, which kind of damages, etc.).

I loved to use this great mod for GTR2 in the very past. It adds so much more Immersion to a game. This mod contains a nice variety of crew notifications. Maybe you get permission to use them in your app?

There are also many other pit radio and spotter addons available for iRacing, Nascar Racing 2003 and GSC including many soundfiles. I supose copyrights are a problem if you use those files (without permission) in your app BUT if you'd generate the base app, which gives the opportunity to play a sound file in certain situations, we just need to know which situations get detected to add a sound file on our own. That would be great!

I'd also be happy if their was a Crew speaking to you in different situations. Especially I'd like to know different things about my car when driving (critical tyre wear, which kind of damages, etc.).

I loved to use this great mod for GTR2 in the very past. It adds so much more Immersion to a game. This mod contains a nice variety of crew notifications. Maybe you get permission to use them in your app?

There are also many other pit radio and spotter addons available for iRacing, Nascar Racing 2003 and GSC including many soundfiles. I supose copyrights are a problem if you use those files (without permission) in your app BUT if you'd generate the base app, which gives the opportunity to play a sound file in certain situations, we just need to know which situations get detected to add a sound file on our own. That would be great!
That is, in fact, my next app to do. Unfortunately I'm a very busy man and I can't make that app lonely. I can take a look to that mod, but APIs are very different, so it's impossible to copy-paste that code.

I can do everything if someone helps me :)

i had a race with the 90s dtm at brands hatch. quali went well but after a couple of laps in the race i was suddenly back in the ac launcher. then i disabled the app in the menu did the same race and everything worked well. today i wanted to try the app again with gt4 but after a few minutes of the quali session i had the same issue

i had a race with the 90s dtm at brands hatch. quali went well but after a couple of laps in the race i was suddenly back in the ac launcher. then i disabled the app in the menu did the same race and everything worked well. today i wanted to try the app again with gt4 but after a few minutes of the quali session i had the same issue
That's very strange. Can you send me logs? It's in Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs

This is awesome. I was thinking about making an app called "invisible friend" to do something similar. Like sprinkle the screen with confetti when you win (or get on the podium) and then flash up what position you got, etc. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back