Enzoli 2017 GP3 last team vote

After 2 little surveys, Lotus clearly claims one spot in my 2017 Mod GP3 with almost 100% of votes in its favor.
You can now use this poll to elect the last team that will enter my mod's GP3.

Info: Some teams that I currently use in GP3 have no yet been confirmed in their competitions.
May they disappear, that would allow more spots and I would then use this poll results to add a team

Thanks for participating.

Lol i changed my mind 3 times there in the space of 5 mins. I have not heard of 1 of these am new to motorsport a proper novice so i just googled them to see what 1 i would like :) after doing that i went with comtec keep up the great work enzoli its really appreciated :)

He's so old and grey though, he looks older than my 60 yr old dad, I doubt he races.
Personally I think he's overrated but has done a lot for canada
Really the guy says he's his idol and you have to dish him. He may or may not be the best driver but he has won two championships in two different elite series, so you saying he's over rated is a bit much. There's not many drivers who can claim that.

Really the guy says he's his idol and you have to dish him. He may or may not be the best driver but he has won two championships in two different elite series, so you saying he's over rated is a bit much. There's not many drivers who can claim that.
Also not to mention the Indy 500. In fact, not to beat a dead dog, but Andretti, Fittipaldi and Villeneuve are the only drivers in history to do that, winning the F1 Championship, Indycar championship and the Indy 500

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%