Resource icon

Misc Enhanced Graphics Plus 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everything works fine now, and it really looks like it was a grfx driver issue after all!

Thank you so much for all the terrific mods you've given us! Now I can play it as Kimi in 1st career 2014 year, and Nando in GP mode. (Re-started everything with debugging-mod options).

:whistling::laugh::inlove:
__Formula_1_Rolex_Australian_GP__.jpg~original

http://grandprix247.com/videos/
Thanks for your encouragement. Which 2014 mod you are using ?

Thanks for your encouragement. Which 2014 mod you are using ?

I use a mix of Mr Pibb's and Luna's mods. I have so many others, it's hard to remember all of them, and I also mod some of these mods for personal use. Actually, I keep one vanilla clean, patch 7 version for backup files, when I need them. So, I'm sorry if I can't name them all here.

Edit: A big Thank You to all modders here who make these mods available, and thanks to RD!

Last edited:
I use a mix of Mr Pibb's and Luna's mods. I have so many others, it's hard to remember all of them, and I also mod some of these mods for personal use. Actually, I keep one vanilla clean, patch 7 version for backup files, when I need them. So, I'm sorry if I can't name them all here.

Edit: A big Thank You to all modders here who make these mods available, and thanks to RD!
Thanks. Have fun customising and happy racing in the new season !

Thanks. Have fun customising and happy racing in the new season !

I will ! :)

I remember the first times I found Race Department looking for much needed mods. It was the same day I received my F1 2010 game disc for PC from a online vendor on eBay. I knew nothing about modding and I never tought I would be able to do it myself. Looking back now, it's amazing how much I learned from all of you guys. I never thought I would be able to do that before coming here for help!!

Happy New F1 2014 Season, Everybody! :thumbsup:

Just wondering.. In tracklodsetting.xml

<xml>
<SURFACELOD loddistance="800" blend="100" />
</xml>
changing from
<xml>
<SURFACELOD loddistance="80" blend="10" />
</xml>

I run enhanced LOD mod, and run 1440p.. 8xaa, 16xAF, etc, etc., trying to get maximum gfx image quality out of this game.

I realize mist needs to be toned down to get rid of flicker, but I'm just wondering if this no flicker mod reduced gfx quality in any other ways?

I just want to to tone down mist enough for the flickering to stop, but want to keep all other gfx quality on maximum.

Also wondering what exactly the no glare part does?

Thanks.

Just wondering.. In tracklodsetting.xml

<xml>
<SURFACELOD loddistance="800" blend="100" />
</xml>
changing from
<xml>
<SURFACELOD loddistance="80" blend="10" />
</xml>

I run enhanced LOD mod, and run 1440p.. 8xaa, 16xAF, etc, etc., trying to get maximum gfx image quality out of this game.

I realize mist needs to be toned down to get rid of flicker, but I'm just wondering if this no flicker mod reduced gfx quality in any other ways?

I just want to to tone down mist enough for the flickering to stop, but want to keep all other gfx quality on maximum.

Also wondering what exactly the no glare part does?

Thanks.

You can try changing only the following files in effects/textures folder: boundHull.xml and pfx_textures.pssg.
There may still be some flickering in some circuits.

The no glare mod reduces the amount of bloom as seen here on the right.
bloomcompare.jpg

You can try changing only the following files in effects/textures folder: boundHull.xml and pfx_textures.pssg.
There may still be some flickering in some circuits.

The no glare mod reduces the amount of bloom as seen here on the right.
View attachment 52452

Ok, thanks!

*EDIT*
Well, I tried it, and basically, all the mist is gone..
I wonder if it would be possible to reduce it, but not eliminate it, in order for the flickering to get better? Not sure.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks!

*EDIT*
Well, I tried it, and basically, all the mist is gone..
I wonder if it would be possible to reduce it, but not eliminate it, in order for the flickering to get better? Not sure.
You may also need to replace files in "effects/particle_systems" folder to have mist. You should get some mist with the balanced mist option.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years