Resource icon

Misc Enhanced Graphics Plus 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Graphics Plus - No glare, no rain mist flickering

Options:
1. No glare with original flickering rain mist.
2. No glare with no rain mist or some mist without flickering.
3. Cloudy sky option.
Make backups and replace files accordingly.
Work with SweetFx, recommand to use ai driver's setting:
Enhanced Graphics [Deleted]

No glare with cloudy sky option
View attachment 50944
View attachment 50945

No mist no flickering option...

Read more about this resource...

Joel

#NR6
Oh, I see this is why the other mod was deleted :D Gonna be sure to give this a go. Just remember though... If you delete this, please don't do it today :D

Joel

#NR6
I noticed that the saturation becomes a little bit purple when in the Red Bull on a wet track... A track with raining. If this could be fixed, I would highly appreciate it.

I noticed that the saturation becomes a little bit purple when in the Red Bull on a wet track... A track with raining. If this could be fixed, I would highly appreciate it.
Congrates, you see redbull true colour with this mod: it has a purplish tint.
Winner: Is it possible to have more mist without flickering ? Thanks.

Winner updated Enhanced Graphics Plus with a new update entry:

No flickering with realistic rain mist

I am pleased to update with realistic rain mist with no flickering after so many tries. The addition is in the "no glare no rain flickering/realistic rain mist" folder.
If you have installed ver 1 and want the realistic mist; or if you just want the no flickering mod only, you need only to replace files in the "no flickering only" folder.

Realistic rain mist with no flickering
View attachment 51034

Read the rest of this update entry...

Joel

#NR6
No but with the RB some parts are purple and some parts aren't... It only happens in rain... Was doing USA in TT with it set on Wet, and that's where it started...

No but with the RB some parts are purple and some parts aren't... It only happens in rain... Was doing USA in TT with it set on Wet, and that's where it started...
I think it has some parts in purple, may be skin modders can comment on this.

I think it has some parts in purple, may be skin modders can comment on this.
See attached rb original skin, some parts are purplish :)
rb2_main.jpg

Joel

#NR6
Alright, now it seems like the problem has been fixed again :thumbsup:... Thanks for all the replies though. And yes, I know that the Red Bull is purple! Duh ;)

I just hope that you fully understand when the flickering happens and when it doesn't.

I've seen so many people say the flickering is gone with a mod or whatever, and then when I test it, the flickering is only gone when it would be gone in vanilla game anyways, which is after you run the same track for a while, or after you run the same track a second time while the game is still running.

But thanks for the hope. I'll definitely test it out.

Since I installed the No glare No rain flickering\realistic rain mist files yesterday evening, the game always crashes sometimes after the rain started (100% Melbourne GP, Race Only). I don't know if it's this mod, but before I copied these files yesterday, the game had not crashed since at least 3 months (since I removed the NVIDIA audio driver, in fact).

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%