Enhanced Forum Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a muppet! I thought we were going the other way around.

GRRRRRR!

EDIT: How can Ondrej be in the right hand lane? He chose steady left and didnt move, so doesn't he move left?

Sorry mate, i should have drawn an arrow pointing the direction :redface:, will be at next round :)

And to your question, this rule:

When you can't move, you can't change your driving line.

The Round is Advanced!!!!!
randomization2.png

round_2.jpg

Ross Balfour made a flashing move after his start stall, Sebastien continues easily while Matthew tries to catch those two. Unlucky Rhys stucked behind of Thomas Hackel's stalled car. Lots of cars still could'nt start. Stalling problem is upon them.

Live Timing

1. Ross Balfour ------------0 lap
  2. Sebastien Levret -------- +4 Seconds
  3. Matthew Gutteridge ----- +5 Seconds

Round 3 is started, give out your strategy in 4 days please :thumb: Chris Butcher is gonna Disqualified if he AWOL again.

sorry guys for this forced pit stop :)

@Omer: is there a race calendar ? it would be useful :p
great idea this one but next two weeks I'll be on holiday without computer so I'm wondering if I can join from end of august/september with the GREY COLOR DISK CAR :D

if I can give a suggestion for an upgrade I would say to reduce the number of boxes in the row of the ideal racing line including also "walls" blocking the possibility to enter in it after a certain box .... if not clear I'll sketch it :)

and now green lights, go go go !!

sorry guys for this forced pit stop :)

@Omer: is there a race calendar ? it would be useful :p
great idea this one but next two weeks I'll be on holiday without computer so I'm wondering if I can join from end of august/september with the GREY COLOR DISK CAR :D

if I can give a suggestion for an upgrade I would say to reduce the number of boxes in the row of the ideal racing line including also "walls" blocking the possibility to enter in it after a certain box .... if not clear I'll sketch it :)

and now green lights, go go go !!

Hey Alessandro,

This race is 3 laps. And after this race ends, a new one will start. I think it won't end before the end August ;), So you can join. You can even join now aswell, by replacing Chris Butcher (Awoling and not responding to my PM ) :thumb:

Loooooool to your ideal racing line idea, you won't believe this but yesterday Matthew Gutteridge suggested same idea by PM. And it will be implemented at next race. Walls, i don't know,, it maybe strange on a racing track? Or we can other players' opinions ;)

Thanks mate, hope to see you racing here ;)

[CUT] 1) you can even join now aswell, by replacing Chris Butcher (Awoling and not responding to my PM )
[CUT] 2) Walls, i don't know,, it maybe strange on a racing track? Or we can other players' opinions ;)
1) thank you but I'll be on holiday, I'm sure to join only from end of august :D
2) not literally walls, I mean that from a certain "box" you can't enter the ideal track line that is the shortest one

last thing: I suggest to update the first post with the last cars position, if you have time :cool:
ciao

1) thank you but I'll be on holiday, I'm sure to join only from end of august :D
2) not literally walls, I mean that from a certain "box" you can't enter the ideal track line that is the shortest one

last thing: I suggest to update the first post with the last cars position, if you have time :cool:
ciao

I see now :)

Yes first post suggestion is very very logical ;) :D doing asap

Only Sebastien and Ross moves ahead, five drivers are suffering stall and Matthew spun. Chris Butcher's engine is gone so he is DNF.

randomization3.png

round_3.jpg

1. Ross Balfour ----------- 0 Lap
  2. Sebastien Levret ----- +4 secs
  3. Matthew Gutteridge -- +14 secs

Round 4 begins, you have 4 days to say your strategies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%